Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A new new start! All things Josh Harris and new ownership group.

MartinC

11 minutes ago, dyst said:

I understand it's the honeymoon phase for us fans and Josh as owner, but seriously, go look at David Tepper (Panthers owner) clips from his press conferences and boy do I feel for those fans.

I think the biggest difference with Tepper and Harris is Harris has bought and operated 2 other professional sports teams.  We kindof know what we're going to get (somewhat) from his ownership group because of that.

Also, I think the group as a whole, with Rales, Magic and Mark Ein, they just have a lot of general business acumen and sports leadership.  

There's absolutely no way to tell how things are going to go unless you have a DeLorean Time Machine parked in your garage.  But I think the group has a good makeup, and I think they are all going to be involved in different ways which I think should be positive.  

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Best Day

in the HISTORY of a long and storied franchise.    

Best day, by a country mile. 

No competition even possible:       

• Drafting Sammy Baugh??   chump change compared to this day.   
  • Championship and Superbowl victory days??   mere footnotes compared to this day

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.... it tolls because the steaming pile of ********* has vacated the premises.    be happy :) 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

This isn’t a Josh thing but I’ll put it here because it’s a vibe thing. The Commanders’ YouTube channel with Santana Moss, Smoot and Logan is way more entertaining than Larry Michael and that boring show of his. Fingers crossed we don’t see Joe T anymore either.

Edited by dyst
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Conn said:

Doubt this is “true”. Probably just never had a FO title on the site and people are now freaking out that it means something 

All Big Doug had to do was take a trip in the wayback machine to see that nothing has changed 🙄

Screenshot-20230727-183304-Edge.jpg

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

I love how the Harris group already has plans to update FedEx. They are not afraid to spend some money. We finally have a real owner who invests in his team and doesn't use it as a personal ATM.

Yeah and it appears it is already pulling in more revenue due to ticket sales etc. Advertising revenue is going to rise considerably. Spending money on this team is a an investment that will pay off. He will in no way lose money on this investment.

• Thumb up 2