Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

I didn’t even have Carter on my draft board, tbh. Character matters. Yes, I missed on Parsons because I removed him for character concerns. But I wouldn’t take Carter.

Looking at him look allegedly high as **** there reinforces that. If he can survive the NFL the Eagles DTs are the best in the League. Or at least among them. But I don’t know if he will.

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I didn’t even have Carter on my draft board, tbh. Character matters. Yes, I missed on Parsons because I removed him for character concerns. But I wouldn’t take Carter.

Looking at him look allegedly high as **** there reinforces that. If he can survive the NFL the Eagles DTs are the best in the League. Or at least among them. But I don’t know if he will.

Did he look high before the pick was announced? only reason I ask is what i saw he was crying, wiping tears away. Either way, I wouldn't pick him due to his character concerns.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Totally forgot Carter was involved in the racing that killed a teammate and member of GA's staff. Are charges pending or is he walking scot free?

Radio was all over it at first, but they've gone the "meh" way.  I swear, living here is a struggle. 

Nobody seems to care. 

• Like 1

Just now, mh86 said:

Did he look high before the pick was announced? only reason I ask is what i saw he was crying, wiping tears away. Either way, I wouldn't pick him due to his character concerns.

Not sure but even the way he answered the questions was weird.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Looking at him look allegedly high as **** there reinforces that. 

Yeah, I was telling my wife that this dude looks like he smoked a little too much weed before going up there. She  said "how can you tell" lol.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

One thing is absolutely for sure: ESPN will go to commercial when our pick comes up.

Shocking that the *checks notes* the "commanders" don't have the non bathroom break draw of every other team outside of the top 5.

We are a bottom five team, without the excitement of a high pick. Yeah, our pick will be announced in the bathroom.