Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

Just now, DWinzit said:

What about if Murphy or Van Ness are there?

I’d take either of them at 16. No trade. And then get rid of Sweat. (Cue RWJ thumbs downing me because he doesn’t like forward thinking)

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I didn’t even have Carter on my draft board, tbh. Character matters. Yes, I missed on Parsons because I removed him for character concerns. But I wouldn’t take Carter.

Looking at him look allegedly high as **** there reinforces that. If he can survive the NFL the Eagles DTs are the best in the League. Or at least among them. But I don’t know if he will.

I agree with the character stuff, but I thought he was crying and that was reason for the eyes.   

Edited by CommDownMan

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Radio was all over it at first, but they've gone the "meh" way.  I swear, living here is a struggle. 

Nobody seems to care. 

Wow, that's so crazy. When it happened i knew he was ****ed for the league/was going to have some severe punishment. I dont think they even mentioned it at all on NFL Network in their coverage. This wasnt weed or being lazy in practice, people died. It seems like the story disappeared nationally as well.

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

I’d take either of them at 16. No trade. And then get rid of Sweat. (Cue RWJ thumbs downing me because he doesn’t like forward thinking)

LOL.  No.  I think forward sometimes closer in or further out than you, brother.  😆

3 minutes ago, mh86 said:

Did he look high before the pick was announced? only reason I ask is what i saw he was crying, wiping tears away. Either way, I wouldn't pick him due to his character concerns.

I cry every night, my eyes don't look like that.

• Haha 2