Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

3 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Wow, that's so crazy. When it happened i knew he was ****ed for the league/was going to have some severe punishment. I dont think they even mentioned it at all on NFL Network in their coverage. This wasnt weed or being lazy in practice, people died. It seems like the story disappeared nationally as well.

That's how the SEC rolls.  And NFLN didn't care, either.  I watch GMFB every morning.  They skated over the whole thing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, srtman04 said:

Man I ****ing hate our draft position.  I hate being stuck in mediocracy.   

Crappy thing is this is more than likely the neighborhood we're going to be picking in next year as well.  3rd or 4the in the division.  Not bad enough to get a franchise changing QB without mortgaging the future and not good enough to be any sort of real threat to the postseason.  It's absolute hell.  

• Like 1

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

I saw him going in 2nd round? I'll take your word for it--you know WAY more than I do!

Just because he’s a RB. He’s a legit top 5 talent in the draft who reminds me a lot of Kamara. Dynamic. I had him as RB1a/b depending on the day with Bijan.

• Like 1

Just now, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I feel like Gonzalez is a NE pick ... Jones in a Jet pick ... WR or TE to GB ...

So Levis will be there BUT ... we may be in a position to trade down if Gonzo makes it ... lot of CB needy teams might take a flier at that stage. 

I think if NE goes CB they'd take Joey Porter Jr. Better scheme fit. 

• Like 1