Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Dallas at Washington ~ Sonny Days Rookie QB Plays

TK
Message added by TK,

2081883885_ScreenShot2023-01-08at7_29_23PM.thumb.png.5c13c0609666b46a45d4dfa341d30cf7.png

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

Is nepotism possible in the case Ron and Scott? I mean he has to know Scott is terrible.....does Norv have photos of Ron in a compromising position?

Nepotism is the only reason Turner got a job as OC in the first place 

• Like 5

Just now, Reaper Skins said:

Every third play is a busted play that hamstrings the players momentum.

It's like trying to drive a car that can only turn left.

The OC is way too cute. Protect the rookie QB, don’t help him develop and then run crazy motion timing plays and cute sweep hand off plays that require immaculate timing. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Reaper Skins said:

Every third play is a busted play that hamstrings the players momentum.

It's like trying to drive a car that can only turn left.

100%. it’s no coincidence this offense usually only rolls in hurry-up when they’re allowed to think less and just get in a rhythm 

Really like that 3rd down throw from Howell to Thomas. 

Near the area where you can go for 4th downs and took whatever yards he could get. Thomas could've easily broken that for more yards in the open field too.

Field position-wise we should've gone for it on 4th down considering a punt didn't net us anything. (also hindsight after watching 2 Dallas firstdowns)

• Like 1

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

I don’t mind his son being on staff and learning. He’s not in a real position to effect much but he’s gaining experience. I get it. As a coach myself who has worked hard to get to where I’ve been and am it’s just accepted that knowing people sky rockets you faster than earning your stripes. But I’ll never fault a guy for getting his kid some experience in a role such as Vincent Rivera’s. 

Alright lets look at the Cowgirls forum and corral some comments:

dak has 14 yards passing

We should be losing 31-0 right now but thankfully the commies are somehow more dog**** than us. Brady is going to absolutely destroy our pathetic team next week.

Half of this sub is currently crunching numbers to find a way to blame the ****ty offense on anyone but dak

Maybe they're pretending to suck to lull the Buccaneers into afalse sense of security

Imagine being mad at the Giants for this to happen.

Winning the division isn't likely given the Phi-Nyg game, so getting our noses bloddied here might not be a bad thing. A little wake up punch to the face before the playoffs.

Dak has a passer rating of literally 0. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Slye keeping more points off the board than the Dallas d

We need a watermelon splash at halftime

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2