Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

Just now, TradeTheBeal! said:

Wentz mentally is completely cooked.  I could easily believe today is tha last time he will start in this league.  HineyHiney, Howell, SuperGroin in the wildcat, any combination of the three…do what you have to do, Riverboat.

This drive will say if he's truly mentally cooked. They simply have to move the ball. I don't care if we don't get any points. Just move the ball a couple of downs and get some kind of positive momentum.

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

This is the reason the NFL shouldn't treat QB's like their glass. Guys like Watson just shake off normal tackles and they throw flags if you light him up. Also be nice to start a drive outside our 10 yard line. 

huh? There have been 65 starting QBs this season, which is the most since the strike season where scabs played. They absolutely should treat QBs like glass if they want a watchable product. Your pointless anecdote of one quarter of Watson shaking off sacks aside, this league has a QB problem and needs to keep the ones it has in healthy condition. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Chase just gave Wentz a quick pep talk 

That should be something for me to feel encouraging about Chase, but it's so sad that the third year DE who has hardly played more than 1 season is trying to pump up a 7 year veteran.