Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

At least 8 points lost on penalties. Dumb or ticktack ones at that. Refs called a lopsided game. Which is a shame in a game like this, in our house. Oh well, maybe we go to Wentz next week? TH is a great guy to have as a backup, but Im ready to see Wentz and Howell. Gotta be looking to the future now.Ā 

Just now, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

I hate Scott Turner more than I hate Joe BarryĀ 

Its close. I think Barry is/was worse at his job but he had like no talent on those defenses besides maybe Ryan Kerrigan and that's it.Ā 

Ā 

Turner just makes some really baffling decisions. Its like he's committed to using certain play packages no matter what.

Just now, MrJL said:

nice to see even Heinicke haters supporting the team here

Ā 

If we do replace him with Wentz we better stick with the heinicke game plan.

Ā 

Because that's the way Washington is set up to win whoever is at QB

Nobody hates Heinicke. Stop with that strawman argument.

• Thumb down 1

Just now, Csup said:

Uh - I agree that was PI. Ā But Washington had more than enough chances to win and they didn't. They let Daniel Jones beat them - again. Ā They CHOKED.Ā 

Ā 

Don't disagree.Ā 

Ā 

But when you're a ****ty football team AND you get bull**** officiating all day because the last thing the NFL needs is a Dan Snyder playoff run, it compounds.Ā  It's not hard to see A.) It's happening, the officiating is consistently biased against us and B.) the reason why (Dan Snyder).Ā 

Ā 

This piece of **** owner can't sell soon enough.Ā 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, YourWish is MyCommanders said:

Itā€™s too late for that now.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Rex Tomb said:

Impossible.Ā  He had to play 80% of the season snaps.

Music to my ears.Ā 

We still have a path to the paloffs.Ā 

I'd like to keep running Taylor out there, but I have a feeling there might be a switch coming.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

That was a flat out robbery by that ****ing linesman. Ā Terry moved up before the snap. You donā€™t make that ticket tack call in that situation. **** that incompetent asshole.

Ā 

And then Samuel gets mugged. Ā 
Ā 

un****ingbelievable.

All game long they were looking for opportunities to help the Giants. And we went ahead to give them those opportunities.Ā 

Ā 

The OPI against us.

The mugging that wasn't called.

Ā 

At the end, if our QB held on to the ball the refs would have still found a way to help out the Giants.Ā 

3 minutes ago, cougs said:

These statements are bs. Every time we play the giants or the cowboy we know itā€™s probably not going to be called fair. The team need to be better than both the refs and those teams. No excuses

We're supposed to prepare to beat lopsided reffing? lol Ok.Ā