Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

Just now, Conn said:

Heinicke is not leaving the pocket, avoiding pressure, or getting rid of the ball quickly so idk what all the people saying Wentz is gonna take sacks and get killed behind the OL are talking about. It’s what Heinicke is already doing, in addition to being unable to throw the ball or see over the LOS 

I know..At least with Wentz you have a chance with a big play.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Next year, I want TH as our vet. I want Howell to start and I want to draft another rookie QB at whatever pick. Keep drafting until we have a QB.

This right here. I am drafting a QB every single year until we find one that sticks. Other teams have hit at QB outside the 1st round. It does happen. Rarely. But it does. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

A dude with the weakest arm in the NFL among starters playing worse the last two seasons as the weather gets colder towards the end of the season makes plenty of sense sadly 

Now it's the weather.   Was it 80 degrees and sunny during the playoff game against Tampa?

• Thumb up 1

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

You're assuming there are people open on those plays.    It's far more likely that the Giants, like every other team know what we're running and are prepared.  

Guys are getting open. We’ve seen the videos in past games. Guys are posting them on this board. Heiney can’t see over the line. It’s far more likely he’s missing guys out there because he can’t see them, as we’ve seen week after week. 

His arm isn’t consistently strong and he already gave up 7 to the Giants earlier in the game. He couldn’t score with two opportunities to lead the team against the Giants two weeks ago and couldn’t do it with opportunities to close out against the Falcons, an INT winning the game at the end.

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

Or Wentz being able to see over the line means he’ll release the ball to the guys running free over the middle that don’t exist for Heinicke 

I am for the switch. Heinike just isnt an NFL QB. Never was. Wentz isnt costing us a 2nd rounder anymore. And at least he has an NFL arm. But he isnt gonna fix the OL. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

You're assuming there are people open on those plays.    It's far more likely that the Giants, like every other team know what we're running and are prepared.  

They've literally showed a bunch of replays where the commentators have pointed out guys who were open and that Heinicke missed and didn't throw to or see.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, WilberMarshall said:

Heinicke is not ready for Prime Time.

What a horrendous half of football. 

I’d argue that this team and coaching staff isn’t ready for prime time but you want to put it all on TH go ahead.  Let’s watch Carson break the record for sacks taken in a half.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I’m literally watching it with my own eyes, in real time.  Wide freaking open.  I don’t know if he can’t see over the line or what, but it’s there and he’s gunshy.

Can't wait to see the all 22.  If true, I'll hold my hands up and say TH blew it.