Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

@Koolblue13Ā heā€™s special.

Ā 

Also, I love Turnerā€™s gameplan. They see ATL is playing mostly man coverage so they are flaring backs and using crossing routes and Atlanta canā€™t defend it.Ā 
Ā 

This is the kind of gameplan that Heinicke excels in, by the way.

Ā 

Also, I do have to add RE: Heinicke: heā€™s improving as a QB. Heā€™s making better decisions more consistently and doing well with third down decision making. That makes him a more viable starter despite limitations. And yes, itā€™s a visible improvement from the past.Ā 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Absolutely clinical drive.Ā  Going to be hard to do that in the rain all day, but a good start

Ā 

Also, credit to Turner for calling the first play play-action.Ā  I was thinking before the game they needed to do that to set up the Falcons D for running all day.

Edited by Peregrine
  • Like 1

Remember draft day when people were mad we drafted Brian Robinson? I remember. And they argued that Gibson is a primary back? Remember how Gibson is doing much more dynamic things and is a bigger threat this year and Robinson is a work horse? I do.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2