Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread : Washington vs Atlanta - The Further Adventures of Earn, Paper Boi', & Darius

TK
Message added by TK,

1628139826_ScreenShot2022-11-27at3_49_45PM.thumb.png.79c88242f6e56500cd9b9d9d7de3ef3f.png

Just now, KDawg said:

@Koolblue13 he’s special.

Also, I love Turner’s gameplan. They see ATL is playing mostly man coverage so they are flaring backs and using crossing routes and Atlanta can’t defend it. 

This is the kind of gameplan that Heinicke excels in, by the way.

Also, I do have to add RE: Heinicke: he’s improving as a QB. He’s making better decisions more consistently and doing well with third down decision making. That makes him a more viable starter despite limitations. And yes, it’s a visible improvement from the past. 

Sorry, who's special? Davis and Payne? BRob? 

Also, if you start to pat Heinis back, you'll jinx it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Remember draft day when people were mad we drafted Brian Robinson? I remember. And they argued that Gibson is a primary back? Remember how Gibson is doing much more dynamic things and is a bigger threat this year and Robinson is a work horse? I do.

Think there were 5-6 of us screaming from the rooftops that Robinson was the perfect fit for what we need and would allow Gibson to take his rightful place in the offense. Working beautifully so far 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Remember draft day when people were mad we drafted Brian Robinson? I remember. And they argued that Gibson is a primary back? Remember how Gibson is doing much more dynamic things and is a bigger threat this year and Robinson is a work horse? I do.

Folks were calling him trash just last week.

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I like BRob and he fits a role we've needed, but I can't tell if he's special or good yet.

Not sure if you had an opportunity to watch the games since his return.  

Robinson is a power runner, very hard to bring down, moves the line- always have his legs moving and damn near never gets taking out by a single defensive player.

Edited by dc1
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1