Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

31 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It was talked about on the radio today by Craig Hoffman and Paulsen both who knew O’Connell. They said Haskins was a big part of his departure. He ultimately wanted to leave, didn’t liike the idea of riding with Haskins (RIP)

I am not saying this because it’s to your post. It just was on topic and discussed today. That’s the 2nd time I’ve heard that story 

O'Connell clearly wanted the OC job here.  He interviewed for it and Rivera had to make a choice between him and Scott Turner and he picked Turner.  Rivera does not get to use Haskins as a scapegoat for this particular **** up of his.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

But he is better at that then sitting in the pocket. 
what they are trying is not working . If you wont call an offense that works to your players abilities and strengths then you are not doing your job correctly.

And my guess is if we dont win we will see howell next week

You’re wrong about Heinicke’s abilities. But that surprises NO ONE here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the secret power of Fed3x field isn't that it makes our team play better.  It's that it makes the other team play like **** too.

Our team is just more used to the suck and is able to endure it for a second longer than the opponents and squeak out the occasional wins from this swamp of bad karma