Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Minnesota at Washington ~ This one has everything....From A to Z :)

TK
Message added by TK,

1862862785_ScreenShot2022-11-06at4_11_36PM.thumb.png.13d6d1e064b37e0f429f336d22618b52.png

Just now, pray4surf said:

Is there something wrong with Howell that Ron is not telling us? How bad can he be.

3 ****ing points.  Same **** every ****ing week. 

Ron isn’t that kind of coach. He’s he thinks he can win with the way Taylor is playing. And he has. So he won’t make that change. 

Just now, zCommander said:

Please don't put words in my mouth. What really happened is that TH is playing with Thomas for the 1st time today and their chemistry was off a bit. :D

You are a Hiver through and through, but I find you to at least have a decent grip on the reality of the situation. Thank you for that. I respect that.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I read your entire comment. Every part of it was wrong. 

Here is the difference between me and you - you look at th and despise him he can do nothing right  i look at him and can see some good in what he does but absolutely dont think he is the long term or even short term answer. He is a solid back up that can fill in now and then. And that when he is on he can be a freak but when he is off which is far more than 70-80 percent of the time he is awful.

y

God we stopped playing defense

• Haha 1