Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I’m good! I have a full car load of Costco. They carry Bulleit Rye bourbon in the California ones. 

it appears I was just completely epically wrong. 

I honestly thought you were doing schtick at first, but you kept it up so long and so passionately that I didn't know what to think.

Still it takes areal man and real character to admit they made a huge mistake like you just did.

My hats off to you pal.

We are all WFT fans in the end.

Welcome back to the fray!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

23 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Dan is done.  If he doesn't sell, the NFL will kick him out.

Just from a financial standpoint alone he has to sell. No one wants anything to do with him, If not for the pending sale FedEx would be looking at the first opportunity to rid themselves of FedEx field. They don't want to be associated with an F minus rated stadium, worst in league, laughing stock, no hope of a replacement or improvements. ..and that's just FedEx.

• Thanks 2

This whole Bezos thing reminds me of when agents would always use us during Free Agency to drive up contract prices. Seems Dan tried to learn one thing while he was busy ****ing up everything else. :ols: 

• Haha 15

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

But it takes even bigger character to laugh at that man. That's where we come in

The way I put it out here in this thread I deserve nothing less. I went all in and look like a dumb ass on this one for sure. 

Now I know what it’s like to be like the rest of you! 😂 

• Haha 12
  • Thumb up 1

I am petrified that Dan doesn’t sell now. 

I think he had this wet dream of many different suitors wanting to buy his team and there’d be a bidding war and it’d be glorious and there’d be high stakes and intrigue and all this ****…

…and he’s got one bidder. Reportedly, their offer is just shy of the 6 billion price tag that he’s looking for. Bezos is out. No one else is scrambling to put offers together. There hasn’t been a bidding war.   In fact, it’s been anything but a bidding war. 

If it were any of us, we’d take the Harris/Rales offer and head for the hills. But this is Dan Snyder, and there’s no telling what that little mother****er might do. 

I can see a situation where he pulls the team off the market, dances with the League and Goodell in the pale moonlight while daring them to kick him out all while fighting his other legal battles, hoping that the 2023 team is a winner and that Howell is the dude in an effort to make the franchise more attractive so he can get that bidding war. He might wait to see what Seattle sells for so he can ask for a higher price than what they get, not bothering to realize that the Commanders by comparison look like a distressed asset. “Hey, an NFL team just sold for 6.5, I want 7,” will be his logic. These things only go up in price, they don’t go down. 

Mind you, I’m not PREDICTING that, but I can easily see that happening. And I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d be heartbroken, but I wouldn’t be surprised. 

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I am petrified that Dan doesn’t sell now

I think all of the other comments, reports, etc point to him selling. Even Jason Wright did he was selling. 

No partners, no allies, no stadium, no money, plus the looking Mary Jo White report...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I thought about that.  Wonder if you could?  I gather @Voice_of_Reason would know. 

I mean, anything is possible.  Since the bid hasn’t been chosen, there is probably a way to pull the bid back and re-submit another bid.  

It’s unlikely the bid is binding, or there is any money or penalty tied to pulling the bid.  Now, once the bid is selected, backing out is tough. And expensive. But before it’s selected, you can withdraw your bid without penalty.  At least under normal circumstances.

But the reason that’s REALLY unlikely in this situation is because the NFL also wants the highest bid possible and they would frown on that move.  It would not be a good way to get your bid approved by the NFL. 

Also, Dan would rightfully be phased off and might choose a different bid just out of spite.  

It would be pretty unethical.  Not impossible, and it has been done.  

I don’t expect it to happen here.  

• Like 1

So, now that the NFL has realized that using Jeff as their ploy to get more for this team has failed, will they let Dan finally sell the team? Maybe with what is going on with the Cardinals, they can get Steve A to sniff around long enough to take over the role they had for Jeff.

14 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think all of the other comments, reports, etc point to him selling. Even Jason Wright did he was selling. 

No partners, no allies, no stadium, no money, plus the looking Mary Jo White report...

You do realize that Godell, the man that actually hired her, is terrified of her report?

On 4/8/2023 at 10:54 PM, dunfer said:

I think new facilities will do more for getting FAs than replacing Dan. Dan was willing to pay FAs and if we wanted a guy looking to get paid we got him, but if youre trying to get a guy without destroying your cap....the perks of playing somewhere go a long way. Stadium, locker room, practice facilities, family seats/suites

That was kinda my point, actually. Dan's been pretty cheap on that end. Remember how bad the locker room, the weight room, the practice fields, almost everything was/is?

Not to mention Fed Ex Field?

I think new ownership fixes all this issues. Issues Dan wouldn't.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Harris should lower the bid 50 million for every day Danny drags this out.

Let’s not try to feed into Danny’s ego anymore. No more games. No need to get cute. Hope he realizes he’s out of options and sends this through as quickly as possible.

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

The way I put it out here in this thread I deserve nothing less. I went all in and look like a dumb ass on this one for sure. 

Now I know what it’s like to be like the rest of you! 😂 

That's harsh, some of us are not that stupid.😜

• Haha 2