Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

23 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. I took mine and didn’t make it. Fantastic off-season entertainment nevertheless! 

Exactly. No shame man. We all had a lot of fun with it. I disagreed with you about Bezos, but totally agree with you about the new owner changing the name! 

• Like 1

Not a good day for Dan.

Basically Bezos just about cofirmed that he's out. Ditto Fertitta.

But its not just that, Fertitta goes on the record to say 6 billion is an overpay.  And clearly, good chance Bezos thought it was an overpay. too.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I am petrified that Dan doesn’t sell now. 

I think he had this wet dream of many different suitors wanting to buy his team and there’d be a bidding war and it’d be glorious and there’d be high stakes and intrigue and all this ****…

…and he’s got one bidder. Reportedly, their offer is just shy of the 6 billion price tag that he’s looking for. Bezos is out. No one else is scrambling to put offers together. There hasn’t been a bidding war.   In fact, it’s been anything but a bidding war. 

If it were any of us, we’d take the Harris/Rales offer and head for the hills. But this is Dan Snyder, and there’s no telling what that little mother****er might do. 

I can see a situation where he pulls the team off the market, dances with the League and Goodell in the pale moonlight while daring them to kick him out all while fighting his other legal battles, hoping that the 2023 team is a winner and that Howell is the dude in an effort to make the franchise more attractive so he can get that bidding war. He might wait to see what Seattle sells for so he can ask for a higher price than what they get, not bothering to realize that the Commanders by comparison look like a distressed asset. “Hey, an NFL team just sold for 6.5, I want 7,” will be his logic. These things only go up in price, they don’t go down. 

Mind you, I’m not PREDICTING that, but I can easily see that happening. And I wouldn’t be surprised. I’d be heartbroken, but I wouldn’t be surprised. 

It’s Dan ****ing Snyder, ****! He marches to his own drum. Anything bad, is possible with Dan.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. I took mine and didn’t make it. Fantastic off-season entertainment nevertheless! 

Love that quote! “The great one”! Actually came from Mr. Gretzky. Wayne’s Dad.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

It’s Dan ****ing Snyder, ****! He marches to his own drum. Anything bad, is possible with Dan.

Yeah.  And while I recognize that you're holding the doomsday stance, I also recognize that you might be right.

29 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Fertitta gets it.  He knows the team isn't worth all that much and being the smart business guy he is, he wasn't about to overpay to acquire a team that needs a new stadium, probably needs a new rebrand and has a **** ton of work to do to get fans re-engaged.  

Good for him, I'm glad he said it and I'm glad he drew that line in the sand.  

• Like 2