Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

20 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Nobody cares at all about either of those things.

Not exactly true. Chiefs have had protesters, you just dont see em on tv. But its happening. In fact many native Americans that I know consider someone  being called Chief (other then an actual Chief) worse. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kmbc.com/amp/article/indigenous-peoples-group-protests-chiefs-name/41579540

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

gibbs lolol he doesn't have NFL owner money

IKR, and he's bleeding money with his Nascar teams. Losing the top Cup driver in the sport cause he can't find a sponsor. Has ZERO drivers lined up for his 3 Xfinity teams. I'd love for him to become owner, but don't see it in the cards. But hey, I'll take anyone not related to Snyder at this point!! 

Edited by GoDeep81

I would love a new name because commanders sucks but please stop with bringing back the redskins name, it's never ever ever ever going to happen and I'd love it to more than most.

Let's focus on who the new owner is going to be and hope we can get a good name with good marketing, although I believe (and fear) they'll not want to rebrand yet again. 

My hope is that commanders hasn't taken root and the new owners will see this as a chance to literally wipe the slate completely clean.

I can dream anyway. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

There's no way Dan does this now and hires a top 3 investment bank to bring on a minority partner.

Eh, a deal for a minority stake is still worth upwards of a billion dollars.  Plus, although BofA is one of the largest banks, it's not necessarily one of the most prestigious in this specific area.  

30 minutes ago, djpapeleta360 said:

When this happens can the new owner please change the name back to the Redskins. Screw sponsors and woke media if they don't like it. Imagine someone like Bezos caring if you pull sponsorships with all his money. Changing the name he can argue actually cost this franchise money from lost fans.

just give us any name but commanders. It’s so freaking corny. Pay for the red wolves name. Majority of us loved it

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Eh, a deal for a minority stake is still worth upwards of a billion dollars.  Plus, although BofA is one of the largest banks, it's not necessarily one of the most prestigious in this specific area.  

No it is one of the most prestigious in this particular area.  I know this because i work in NYC in this area of the law for a living.  And I also know that no minority owner would want to infuse cash into an enterprise where the previous owner has a 25 track record of running the asset into the ground and destroying value and simply write a check so that the same owner can continue running the asset into the ground and destroying value.  That's called throwing good money after bad money.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

22 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

One of the rumors from where?  Hell.

Arrest this man!

Im just repeating what i read online. That snyder is just looking for minority owners to give him cash to build a stadium and that gibbs would be part of that . And it would be dan deflecting to try to keep the fans happy

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

Im just repeating what i read online. That snyder is just looking for minority owners to give him cash to build a stadium and that gibbs would be part of that . And it would be dan deflecting to try to keep the fans happy

I once read online that I could get skinny eating cheeseburgers and here I am overweight.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I realize I should be excited. And in the back of my head I am. 

But:

1) I'll believe it when I see it.

And 2) Hopefully the new owner is nothing like Snyder.

I get point #1.

The odds that the next owner is nothing like Snyder is close to 100% -- he's the worst owner in sports by a mile.  the odds are just as high that the next owner isn't as bad as Snyder is as high against as @Koolblue13 starting a thread about how Heinicke should be the long term starter at QB.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Haha 3