Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

One of the rumors is dan is going to sell a minority stake to joe gibbs and to cover him and possibly allowing him to keep majority ownership and get the fans back in the stadium.

You're an absolute monster and comments like this are the only thing worse than Z's constant Heini love.  :ols:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

I’m surprised this site hasn’t crashed yet

I personally will not believe it Until I see it. But….hiring Bank of America is a biiiig deal. I know how those ****ers like to do business you don’t get them involved unless you are SERIOUS lol

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This could be for a sale of the minority, but you don't hire Bank of America for small time stuff. These are the big boys. Also, who wants to partner with Snyder? Dude is completely toxic.

My theory is the congressional report is about to come out and it does NOT look good for Snyder, so he's gonna try to sell and drum up as much interest as possible to maximize the team's value.

This.  My speculation is that Snyder is getting ahead of what will be devastating publicity for him once Mary Jo White's report is made public.  I'm sure the owners have seen the draft and have the ammunition to say you either sell now and get what you can or we force you out and sell it at a fire sale through a liquidation trustee.  There's no way Dan does this now and hires a top 3 investment bank to bring on a minority partner.  He may want to try to remain as a minority partner, but make no mistake: this is a sale of either a controlling stake or the entire franchise.  Dan can't maximize value for this franchise as the majority owner--he can't get a stadium built and he's running the revenue of the other owners into the ground.  The fact that he's retained bankers tells us that even Dan now realizes that he needs to cash this out and maximize value before he's forced out.   

Edited by skins4eva
  • Like 3

Dallas Cowboys fan and longtime lurker.  Congrats (seriously)!  This rivalry has always been my favorite and the NFL hasn't been the same for me the last 20 yrs as the rivalry has lost its luster.  Hopefully we can rekindle it.  

• Like 9
  • Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, sebestian said:

I here you, however I do not think anyone would consider buying into this franchise if Dan Snyder is around in any capacity, including cleaning the latrines!!

That was my first thought.  My second thought was that most of the type of people with the kind of money needed to buy-in have little to no moral code and just want to buy into the NFL money making machine.  

My third thought, which is what I'm currently holding on to, is that something had to have happened to cause Snyder, who to this point has been nothing but defiant and steadfast in insisting that he will never sell.  That could be many things, including the owners getting a preview of the Mary Jo White report, but I kind of think the owners have had enough, and the Jim Irsay's comments were indicative of the general consensus, and so now Snyder can either sell now for top dollar, or sell after he's been forced to sell at which point he will have far less leverage and will not get top dollar.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

Just now, Hoot said:

Dallas Cowboys fan and longtime lurker.  Congrats (seriously)!  This rivalry has always been my favorite and the NFL hasn't been the same for me the last 20 yrs as the rivalry has lost its luster.  Hopefully we can rekindle it.  

I see you.

Low key mushing us in the face with your back handed prayers and wishes.

Let's talk after the first round exit!

By the way . thanks 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hoot said:

You suck and Parsons wishes he was an Eagles. 

• Haha 3

Oh my God, this is great news.

I really don’t see him getting a partner to come in with a percentage holding. Regarding the Gibbs talk, no chance he will go down that road, Dan is damaged goods beyond repair.

what could a best case timeline be on this ?

Also think Rivera is gone if this happens.

Edited by Est.1974

Just now, Llevron said:

I’m not getting **** done the rest of the day that’s for sure lol

I am driving to the job site, I was going to yesterday, but ended up rescheduling for today and I hear the news on the radio and knew I am not getting anything done today or it now will take longer...why the **** did I make u-turn yesterday 😂