Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

How about "Anacondas"?  ... Or Piranha?  Two dangerous creatures from the Amazon.

I like those actually, but I thought it's a pretty clever name, especially coming from a kid!

Edited by UK Skins
Edited for comprehension reason
  • Like 1

This is too close to happening for real for me to celebrate.

I can think of nothing more painful than getting this close only to find out that **** was simply courting minority investors for help with a new stadium.  

However, the statement that they are now considering "all options" is nothing less than GARGANTUAN.   Plain old business sense says that no one with money will invest in this sunken ship.  We're past the "sinking" stage.  It's the Titanic at the bottom of the ocean.  That's not getting better just because this clownshow moves into a new main tent with bells and whistles.  The show will still be the show as we've all come to know it.  

All sense points to the Snyders looking to sell the whole thing.  It's gotta mean the NFL low-key told him he's out.  How he leaves can be left up to him.  That's the only grace the NFL owners are willing to allow him.

BUT....it's gotta happen.  Once it's official, I'll pass out.  Until then, let me don my emotional

Lets Go Fight GIF by Juanfran

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, Redwards said:

This is too close to happening for real for me to celebrate.

I can think of nothing more painful than getting this close only to find out that **** was simply courting minority investors for help with a new stadium.  

However, the statement that they are now considering "all options" is nothing less than GARGANTUAN.   Plain old business sense says that no one with money will invest in this sunken ship.  We're past the "sinking" stage.  It's the Titanic at the bottom of the ocean.  That's not getting better just because this clownshow moves into a new main tent with bells and whistles.  The show will still be the show as we've all come to know it.  

All sense points to the Snyders looking to sell the whole thing.  It's gotta mean the NFL low-key told him he's out.  How he leaves can be left up to him.  That's the only grace the NFL owners are willing to allow him.

BUT....it's gotta happen.  Once it's official, I'll pass out.  Until then, let me don my emotional

Lets Go Fight GIF by Juanfran

I say live on the edge and let those emotions fly!!! 

This has gone farther then he has ever ventured before hiring BOA.  He can't get a stadium, sales have been down for years, the fans hate him, and he knows it (least qualifier of course) and at the end of the day he is a business guy. He is selling it to the top bidder and moving on, before more information comes out. This is a great day! 

Dear Dan Snyder,

Your choice to sell the franchise is the only kindness you've offered me in over 20 years, which means your hand was most certainly forced, as you are not a good person/humanoid.

Good riddance you soulless Napoleon complex-having, (alleged!) cheerleader-creeping, journalist-suing scumbag. I spent decades suffering at the hands of your horrible ownership. You took a proud NFL franchise and turned it into a laughingstock right before my eyes. I emotionally hedge all sports, no matter how good the team I support is, because 20+ years of Washington football fandom taught me to expect the worst. Because the football I've been subjected to my whole life has already been as terrible as it gets, the only disappointment that can really come out of this for me is if you don't spend time in prison.

Screw you, Dan.

Sincerely,

Your pal Travis

P.S. You looked like a jackass at the name reveal and I hope your wife went home with that mannequin. 

ap22033521957561_wide-0754d97b32e7d81b88

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

11/2/22 is looking SOOOOO much better than 2/2/22.  So glad this nightmare is coming to an end.  We have been the embarrassment of the league for so long it will take a while to know how to feel when our beloved team does things the right way.  Obviously a new owner can make mistakes but nothing.... no person can be as bad at owning a team as this dirt bag has been.

• Like 6