Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Now is where TH guys start blaming Turner for his failures but put the lions share of the offense’s issues prior on Wentz and Turner. It’s like clockwork.

Been saying the play call is **** all season.  We haven’t scored many points with either qb so there may be a clear common denominator.. would be be up by a lot right now if Wentz was in? Not a TH or Wentz fan boy but let’s be objective here.

Just now, Rhazaghul said:

Ticky tack?  Commanders were called for the very same version of that PI on Green Bays next series.  The PI was pretty much text book on both.

It’s soft. I coach defense. I hate that call. Also, agreed it was ticky tack on WFC, too.

1 minute ago, NeverSurrender said:

Been saying the play call is **** all season.  We haven’t scored many points with either qb so there may be a clear common denominator.. would be be up by a lot right now if Wentz was in? Not a TH or Wentz fan boy but let’s be objective here.

I’m plenty objective. No, we wouldn’t be up by a lot if Wentz was in.

• Like 1

Lets unpack the Packer's forum, wonder how they're feeling?:

Tank for Tua?!!?

The Ray Lewis dance is weird

This Washington team is genuinely terrible. No way this should even be close

I can’t believe we have to watch another half of this. It’s like a bad Big Ten game.

• Haha 1