Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I took the over in the 1.5 concussion’s as a result of TH murder balls in games he plays.  

I’ve got 1.  

Assuming TH plays the next 3-4 games, I will win that bet. 

First throw I saw when the stream came in.......smh damn. 

See we still in it at half time. Why does the play calling suggest the qb is not trusted??? 

1 minute ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Has TH thrown one pass from outside the pocket?     The INT was a weak throw, but as usual, nobody was open on 3rd down because Turner is incompetent.   

Not sure.  

I only remember one QB pass from TH this game - the touch down pitch.  If he plays this way through the second half then .. I just have to forgive some of my previous commentary toward CW.  or.. just maybe .. they both can be bad..  🤦‍♂️

Okay I’m all caught up. Thoughts:

Heinicke got lucky he isn’t responsible for 14 Packer points. He’s been terrible and that is being nice.

Defense looks good. Jamin is coming along.

Gibson needs to be used more in the passing game. Been saying this for three years though.

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 1

A lot of teams run the little leak route where they have the RB in, block for .5 seconds and then leak out and generally they’re wide open.

Gee, I wonder if we could do that . 

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

Well, I am home and see it's a close game. Looks like putrid football??

Very putrid.

GBs offense might be as bad as ours and that’s bizarre given Rodgers doesn’t suck.  

5 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

Has TH thrown one pass from outside the pocket?     The INT was a weak throw, but as usual, nobody was open on 3rd down because Turner is incompetent.   

Interesting. The code on this bot seems to be breaking down, just keeps posting the same thing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

A lot of teams run the little leak route where they have the RB in, block for .5 seconds and then leak out and generally they’re wide open.

Gee, I wonder if we could do that . 

Technically, we could.

...But Scott's not quite that creative.  

Just now, Conn said:

Interesting. The code on this bot seems to be breaking down, just keeps posting the same thing 

Now is where TH guys start blaming Turner for his failures but put the lions share of the offense’s issues prior on Wentz and Turner. It’s like clockwork.

• Like 3
  • Thumb down 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Okay I’m all caught up. Thoughts:

Heinicke got lucky he isn’t responsible for 14 Packer points. He’s been terrible and that is being nice.

Defense looks good. Jamin is coming along.

Gibson needs to be used more in the passing game. Been saying this for three years though.

Why? That would use him to his greatest advantage, which is against the rules.  It would be flagged.  

Just now, petey hodge said:

I feel like we’re down by 2-3 TDs.  But GB is playing just as crappy as us.

amazing the scoreboard only shows 14-10

Hey, a ticky tack penalty saved TH from being responsible for 14 Packer points. Count your blessings.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Now is where TH guys start blaming Turner for his failures but put the lions share of the offense’s issues prior on Wentz and Turner. It’s like clockwork.

Turner is the #1 problem for Wentz and for TH.    TH has definitely contributed to his own lousiness, but make no mistake, Turner is an abomination.  

3 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

How about one FREAKIN bootleg?   ONE?????????    Use TH's mobility instead of having stand in the pocket and throw out routes.

That would take a game plan, planned for TH. Not sure we're capable of adjusting anything.. Plus we've only had a week and a half to prepare. 🥴 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dc1 said:

If he plays this way through the second half then .. I just have to forgive some of my previous commentary toward CW.  or.. just maybe .. they both can be bad..  🤦‍♂️

I'd hate to ruin the suspense but they are both garbage. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Hey, a ticky tack penalty saved TH from being responsible for 14 Packer points. Count your blessings.

Ticky tack?  Commanders were called for the very same version of that PI on Green Bays next series.  The PI was pretty much text book on both.