Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread: Washington at Chicago ~ Mobsters Delight Edition

TK

I honestly can't believe what I just saw in that first half.  The Bears have 0 points, which is obviously good, but Fields is very mediocre and they don't have many weapons.  What I am concerned about is the offense, which looks like it is regressing every single week despite the level of the competitor dropping each week.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cougs said:

I was a Wentz just needs a better OL guy, but it’s time for him to go. We were bad last year but we didn’t look like sh$&. 

Confirmed:  Taylor Heinicke made Scott's offense look presentable!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I don't know what you saw, but McLaurin was fine, that was just a great defensive play.

I saw a reviver falling backwards and waiting on the ball while a defender dove at him without turning his head to see the incoming ball.  

I see receivers getting huge money doing better than waiting on the ball all the time.  They adjust and let the defender hit them.  

remember McLaurin is one of the highest paid receivers in the league now.  He’s not there to catch passes that hit him in the hands. He’s out there to make plays others guys can’t. I bet you he himself would tell you that he misplayed that ball.  That there was a play to be made. I’m not saying what he did was bad.  I’m saying that a player of his caliber could have done something with that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1