Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

Thius loss was of course on the offense. I think there is still time ofr them to make the proper correctiobns but will they is the question. I give them a couple more games like this then see what Howell has. I see people saying not to put him behind this line. Well he is young and mobile. He needs to learn by fire. 

Ron is still not gonig anywhere. The team cannot afford to make that change in terms of the NFL shield. And if the rumors (not that I believe them) are true about dan having cash flow issues, he is not firinhg a HC with 2 yrs left on his contract. He will have to make wholesale changes in the staff though. Defense is playing better but this was Copper Rush and they got what, 1 sack. So punt JDR. I was a really looking forward to Scott Turner's offense spreading out with a QB who can sling it. But today was uninspiring on every level. So many head scratching play calls. And why does Carson hold the ball so long? At least one of those gronding calls he should have thrown it away much sooner. I was hoping he would be the answer. And he still may be. That line is aweful pourous and Scott did him no favors with play calling. But this for me was Carson's worst game in Washington, it's a tight race with last weeks game. 

Anyway, looks like we may be in the running for the #1 pick. People will look back and say, how in the hell did they beat Jacksonville???  

Oh and, **** You dan snyder! May 1000 birds of paradise **** on your head! 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Curious, do either of those QBs have good mobility? From here on out, I dont want any QBs who dont have good mobility in the pocket. Dont care how good they look in college. This is a different league now. They dont have to be Lamar Jackson or Mike Vick, but no statues.

yep

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

Jason Campbell is on the post game calling out the offensive line.  He saying that coach needs to call out the line for not being physical.  

Wait like actual Jason Campbell?  I'm not local so I don't know, but I don't remember Campbell talking very much even when he was playing.

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I gather you missed Heineke against Dallas last season?

I guess you miss what you seen in Wentz already. New season and it would be better than what we have been saying. If you want anymore we can take it to the tailgate forums cause I already know why you  don't like Heinieke. 

10 minutes ago, HogsVa7 said:

So who do you want? Even when Wentz has great protection he's a bunny rabbit hopping around and making bad throws.

I don't care.  Not Heinicke because that's going to be embarrassing.  Not Howell because he will get the Patrick Ramsey treatment.

So, Wentz until we get to a point where we need to bench him in order to preserve our 3rd round pick.  And then Hienicke.  Except I would literally just kneel on every offensive play instead of actually have him attempt a forward pass.  

10 minutes ago, primetime441 said:

Agreed. This team needs an elusive QB with how bad the front is playing.

well and I can’t tell, but I don’t think wentz is reading the defense well. 

eagles ran 3-3-5 a lot last week and he kept throwing deep balls. Today he’s throwing on #7 and that’s just dumb. 

so is our whole offensive coaching staff stupid and can’t figure out how to throw underneath on a 3-3-5 and too stupid to tell the QB to stay away from #7?

or is wentz going out there and getting lost and just throwing the ball desperately trying to find one of these receivers?

The only reason I’m a little inclined to throw a lot of blame at turner calls **** run plays or no run plays. Also you gotta be kinda dumb to call run action so much when you don’t actually run the ball. You’re fooling no one. 

Otherwise I’d be likely to blame wentz for not seeing the field at all. 

but yeah he’s immobile and this isn’t working. You can’t change your o linemen and you’re not reworking your playbook at this point. So get rid of the guy that cannot run the offense and see what happens. 

what’s the worst case? We lose more games? 😂 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Wait like actual Jason Campbell?  I'm not local so I don't know, but I don't remember Campbell talking very much even when he was playing.

Also saying coaches have to be more vocal and reved up! Mentioned they have to find ways to help WR get open like other teams do.

5 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Well, I think I've seen enough, fellas. Ivestayed the course and been as loyal as I can be.

I've been through the super bowl years and enjoyed this team being competitive through my younger years. 

Raised my son to be a Redskins fan. Now I just feel guilty for doodling him to this bull****.  Year. After. Year.

My Fandom has been sapped year after year under Snyder's reign of terror. But year after year, week after week, I keep coming back with the hope that we finally got it right.

Only to find it's the same Ole **** show. Truth is yall, I've always stood that I'd never let anything keep me from being a Redskins fan...but now I've finally reached that point.

I'll always have the memories of the good years. And I think I can keep that with me moving forward. But this is just too much. I'm fixing to be 50, and I've got so many things I'd like to accomplish before I'm put in the ground. Is it worth continuing to devote time to something that is only bad for me? More importantly to my son?

I'll always be a fan to th Redskins of old. But I think I'm finally done. Good on those that hang on and continue to believe. But this is just too much to devote any further time to.

I'll still be lurking, making my occasional quip that I will see myself out on (I'm self aware 🤣), but I think I'll turn to enjoying what life our Lord is allowing myself to have without the added bs.

Good luck to yall. And to you guys who lose their ****, watch for the ban hammer. Lol.

HTTR!

Sincerely happy for the people who are able to do this, you’re making a choice for your mental well-being and tangible time that we should all have the strength to make. Good luck and get to crossing items off that bucket list man

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

Thius loss was of course on the offense. I think there is still time ofr them to make the proper correctiobns but will they is the question. I give them a couple more games like this then see what Howell has. I see people saying not to put him behind this line. Well he is young and mobile. He needs to learn by fire. 

Ron is still not gonig anywhere. The team cannot afford to make that change in terms of the NFL shield. And if the rumors (not that I believe them) are true about dan having cash flow issues, he is not firinhg a HC with 2 yrs left on his contract. He will have to make wholesale changes in the staff though. Defense is playing better but this was Copper Rush and they got what, 1 sack. So punt JDR. I was a really looking forward to Scott Turner's offense spreading out with a QB who can sling it. But today was uninspiring on every level. So many head scratching play calls. And why does Carson hold the ball so long? At least one of those gronding calls he should have thrown it away much sooner. I was hoping he would be the answer. And he still may be. That line is aweful pourous and Scott did him no favors with play calling. But this for me was Carson's worst game in Washington, it's a tight race with last weeks game. 

Anyway, looks like we may be in the running for the #1 pick. People will look back and say, how in the hell did they beat Jacksonville???  

Oh and, **** You dan snyder! May 1000 birds of paradise **** on your head! 

But my little hippie didn't do so well today.  :ols:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Well, I think I've seen enough, fellas. Ivestayed the course and been as loyal as I can be.

I've been through the super bowl years and enjoyed this team being competitive through my younger years. 

Raised my son to be a Redskins fan. Now I just feel guilty for doodling him to this bull****.  Year. After. Year.

My Fandom has been sapped year after year under Snyder's reign of terror. But year after year, week after week, I keep coming back with the hope that we finally got it right.

Only to find it's the same Ole **** show. Truth is yall, I've always stood that I'd never let anything keep me from being a Redskins fan...but now I've finally reached that point.

I'll always have the memories of the good years. And I think I can keep that with me moving forward. But this is just too much. I'm fixing to be 50, and I've got so many things I'd like to accomplish before I'm put in the ground. Is it worth continuing to devote time to something that is only bad for me? More importantly to my son?

I'll always be a fan to th Redskins of old. But I think I'm finally done. Good on those that hang on and continue to believe. But this is just too much to devote any further time to.

I'll still be lurking, making my occasional quip that I will see myself out on (I'm self aware 🤣), but I think I'll turn to enjoying what life our Lord is allowing myself to have without the added bs.

Good luck to yall. And to you guys who lose their ****, watch for the ban hammer. Lol.

HTTR!

You will be missed. You are always welcome here.

A salute to the fallen...

image.png.6ec71d8be192a982238b23da5315c9d2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TMK9973 said:

Btw. The idea that this is on the Online is ridiculous.

The O line hasn't been bad. In fact i saw a stat that showed Wentz actually had the 4th most time in the pocket.

He doesnt step up, he doest recognize blitzes, he doesn't do hot reads, he hold the ball forever.

The issue is not the line. It's wentz

Luke Skywalker Amazing. Every word of what you just said was wrong - Imgflip

• Like 2

All things being equal I think you have to tank, let's be honest here, we are lost looking for found, and we are not winning anything this year, (understatement of all time).  I have seen enough to know we have more than likely the worst O line in the league.  I am pretty confident in that statement.  Wentz needs a o line that is stout to be even remotely successful. Granted, that can be said for most of the QB's in the league.  But Wentz g=has to run for his life and throw off his back foot every play, EVERY SINGLE PLAY!!  That's fine, please lose out, draft Stroud or Young (I know he was banged up yesterday) and start there.  

What am I thinking, Dan will still be the owner so it does not matter what they do.  

Liking this team is like riding an insane horse through a burning building. "Robin Williams-The Birdcage"