Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Detroit ~ It's A Hard Knocks Life

TK
Message added by TK,

image.thumb.png.78666b5ebe4afa84cfd716d51f3cf1fd.png

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Part of me wants to say, we are only down 5 - the Lions can’t possibly keep showing up down after down.

But I dunno…

they won’t need to score many points if the commanders can’t block anyone on offense.  I’m reading comments blaming the coordinator and coaches etc… every bad play has started with the lions in the backfield.  Commanders line is getting annihilated.

• Like 1

People call Rivera a leader of men but he’s more of a placid, steady presence. Like a preacher. If you watched Hard Knocks, despite some corniness you could see that Campbell is actually the type of old school emotional leader that gets guys to run through a brick wall. And when you’re a ****ing joke like us or the Lions, and can actually LIVE that underdog mentality with a chip on your shoulder—sometime guys respond to that. Meanwhile, our team leaders on the DL can’t even seem to be able to decide if they’ll play within the scheme for Rivera. 

• Thanks 1

Jackson took over for the Norman high-profile CB signing that disappoints.  I thought Jackson had turned a corner some last season the final 2 months, but maybe it was because the pass rush itself got better and Collins started excelling at his hybrid role, because right now Jackson looks like the guy who looked lost when first signed.