Good morning Worm your honour
The crown will plainly show
The prisoner who now stands before you
Was caught red handed showing feelings
Showing feelings of an almost human nature
This will not do

• Thumb up 2

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

The only time they talked to us they wanted to know if we’d seen their giant tortoise. Apparently it ran off while one of them fell asleep sunbathing. 

🤷‍♂️ 

I’m not some fancy animal scientist but that strikes me as extremely unlikely.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's...not..the...best...look...and the truck that services it comes at 6am (or earlier) 3x a week and makes the loudest and ****tiest (pun intended) noise.

That could be a noise ordinance violation making that kind of noise that early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

That could be a noise ordinance violation making that kind of noise that early.

We were able to force a company to come after 7:30 because of the noise ordinance stuff when I was on the Hoa at the old spot 

3 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

The old “hit and run”!

Gee that tortoise sure does have a long neck…..

But also, if we are complaining about neighbors I got a neighbor who hangs out outside all day long in grey gym shorts legs spread wide with nothing else on and just sits across the street facing the direction of my house in a white plastic chair. He weighs like 400lbs. It’s disgusting. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

On 8/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, China said:

We now have cones that we place in front of our driveway so they can't block it.

Better hope your neighbors don’t watch the last season of Better Call Saul.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:29 PM, The Evil Genius said:

I see not everyone here has access to the glorious ****hole app that is known as Nextdoor. 

Be glad.

Ugh. I’ve kept Nextdoor because it’s useful for curb alerts to quickly get rid of stuff without sending it to the landfill. I turned off the notifications though because they basically just alternated between alerts about missing pets and black people doing suspicious stuff like walking down the street.🙄

• Haha 2

Guess I'm kind of lucky, I live in a relatively quiet neighborhood where the worst I have to deal with (so far) is people occasionally not cleaning up after their dogs, or cleaning up after their dogs but then throwing the bag in my trash can. 

CousinsCowgirls neighbor reminds me of Homer Simpson eating a hotdog in a wading pool.

• Haha 1

I've got an abnb in the townhouse next door.  90% of the people are fine, don't notice them.  7% of the people play the tv too loud, but mine goes louder so that's not terrible.  The other 3% have been drug users who draw bs to the front area, had an egging and people pissing outside.  But they are quiet as church mice.  There was one low rent party and I called the cops on them which took care of it.  Guy who owns it is letting the landscaping go which sucks.  Miss my neighbor of 13 years.

I had a POD parked in my driveway for a year while I was packing up my house and filling it as I could. It took a couple of guys a day to load up the heavy furniture so it could on its way to Texas. This was after my stroke and it took a long time to go back things in the house and pack them so wouldn't break like framed artwork, books, LPs, and so on. I bought some stuff on Amazon that went right into the POD when they were delivered. It wasn't a dumpster for trash, it just sat there. 

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think I'm gonna write a response and post it on the dumpster. 

Is it being petty?  Absolutely.  But at least I'm being self-aware that I'm petty and having fun with it :) 

Dear Neighbor:

Would you be willing to start a fire in your dumpster so I can prepare myself for the next football season under Dan Snyder? Thanks.

• Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...

So somebody was just parking in front of our house blocking our driveway and I went out and told him he couldn't do that.

He was like "Sorry" and moved his car.  But if I hadn't of come out and said anything he would've just left his car there as he and his girlfriend were already out of the car.