Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

5 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Ok. Just did a bit of research. The Post June 1 cut is mostly just an immediate benefit to the player. They are free to sign with a new team without needing to wait until June 1. The cap savings for the team isnt realized until June 2. Sorry.

Dagnabit panahoo!

Now I want to "down thumb ya" fir getting my hopes up only to pull the lever releasing the floor out from underneath me. 🤪

But I reckon I'll let it stand, seeing as how you were man enough to own up to your inaccuracies. In my day they used to call something like that evidence of "character".

A quality that's unfortunately in increasingly short supply these days.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Could be him and his agent have an inflated view of his worth. team is letting him test the FA market. I liked what he did here. But they did a good job plugging in guys for injury. The Oline coaching has been very good the last 2 yrs. But this is the biggest head scratcher in terms of FAs so far. 

I also wonder if players are worried about the fall out from dan's issues. Could be they want top $ or they will go elsewhere. Not saying that's for sure. But seems plausible. Ron can only over come so much. 

• Like 2

Just now, CommanderInTheRye said:

Dagnabit panahoo!

Now I want to "down thumb ya" fir getting my hopes up only to pull the lever releasing the floor from underneath me. 🤪

But I reckon I'll let it stand, seeing as you were man enough to own up to your inaccuracies. In my day they used to call something like that evidence of "character".

A quality in increasingly short supply these days.

Thanks? I think....

😂

• Haha 1