Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES (or E...C) 2022 Free Agency Thread Signed G Andrew Norwell, Obada, Trai Turner...Goodbye Scherff, Kyle Allen, Tim Settle

Riggo-toni

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol so the falcons traded Calvin Ridley (the suspended Calvin Ridley) to the jaguars, and one of the games he bet on last season was for falcons to beat the jaguars 😂

That's wild 

McDaniel is rebuilding his SF Rb corps in Miami 

Edited by duffy

1 minute ago, dyst said:

4D Chess. At least we got something for him but man is this organization bad at this.

Yeah, they haven't had a solid CB since Champ Bailey back in 1999.  That's going to be a solid need going into FA next year and they'll probably have to draft a CB as well

I'll start by saying we all knew we would get nothing for WJ3

But Holy crap that ham sammich is gonna be moldy by the time we get our hands on it.

Scratch that, its not even a sammich, its bread. Stale bread.

At least we locked in some cap savings.

1 minute ago, method man said:

@FootballZombie What does this mean for cap rest of this year? There are still some veterans out there like Darryl Williams

Pit is paying him like 3 Mil so I think William Jackson goes from a 13M cap hit on us to a 10M cap hit. We save a couple Mil this year, and a lot next year.

One thing I know this FO will be doing is watching who gets cut to make space for these traded players. That could be your WJ3 replacement, at least for roster spots. You don’t have to add a CB because you can just elevate Elder from the practice squad three times if you need to

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

But Holy crap that ham sammich is gonna be moldy by the time we get our hands on it.

Scratch that, its not even a sammich, its bread. Stale bread.

At least we locked in some cap savings.

Pit is paying him like 3 Mil so I think William Jackson goes from a 13M cap hit on us to a 10M cap hit. We save a couple Mil this year, and a lot next year.

Interesting. At this point in the season if we sign anyone off the street, it is like giving them a $6M base salary on an annualized basis

3 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Hey it's got cheese on it. And that fancy mustard.

31 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Good luck to Jackson, Washington paying mega money for a triangle to put into a square hole is indicative of how the Rivera era has gone

William conducted himself with class through a tough situation and I hope he succeeds in Pittsburgh 

Not just how his tenure has gone, but everyone in the past 30 years. we grab players whether or not they fit scheme all the time.

Not all of these guys can be great personal punt protectors!