Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

Just now, clskinsfan said:

You know its funny. I was born in Baltimore and moved to NOVA when I was 9. I was a Colts fan until Irsay moved them. then became a Skins fan. I have been seriously considering spending more time watching the Ravens. It wouldnt really feel like I was being a traitor IMO. Its a damn shame what Dan Snyder has done to this franchise. 

I don't think I'd ever stop rooting for this franchise but I'm just so sick of this ****.  I want to watch some football that really matters.  I want to watch a well run team, a well run organization.  I want to watch a great quarterback.  On top of it, it's just cool that a little town like that can support and own the franchise, their fans are so die-hard.  Have met a few at ES tailgates, they're great.

It's like the direct opposite of this ****ing dumpster fire.  Granted I know we're missing a bunch of guys cause of Covid but whatever...this team still sucks.

I don't blame anyone for getting behind another team at this point.  I've been an Orioles fan forever but for some reason I just can't get into the Ravens, maybe it's because it's an AFC thing.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Catatonic said:

And can anyone honestly believe that next year, or the next year, or the next year, etc. will be any different?  I don’t care if we had every first round pick for the next 5 years.  This team is a loser, perpetually, until that dude in the boss chair is gone.  

As crushed as I feel right now, yes, I think we can be different in the future. In the future, we hopefully won't be crippled by Covid. In the future, we hopefully won't have Rex Grossman riding a motorcycle as our QB. Does it mean we'd be fantastic and going toe-to-toe with the best? Not necessarily. Would it mean not being humiliated on national television? Yeah, I think so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Dak gonna sit the rest of this game. No reason to risk him. They look like a legit contender tonight. 

Can we please stop saying that about teams that beat us? We're not great, but lets not pretend we're even close to full strength.

3 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Not what I saw - it sure looked like he stumbled over his own feet. There was no PI on that play. If he had not stumbled I think that’s a touchdown 

Diggs dove and grabbed or hit Terry’s foot with his hand. PI all the way. Find a replay at some point and you’ll see. 

doesn’t make a difference in the game’s outcome, but Diggs decided to tackle the receiver to prevent the TD. 9/10 times that’s PI. 

Just now, purbeast said:

I hope they score 35 more in the second half.

Why? To what end?

embarrass Dan? He’s a arrogant, self righteous billionaire. He will blame the situation or somebody else. He isn’t going to sell the team. 

Embarrass Ron? He’s the best coach we can hope for under Dan.

What’s the point?  The team has shown heart and grit up to this point.  This is too much. They cracked.

Im not sure what embarrassing the coach and the players gains.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, zskins said:

But he doesn't have the players Dallas does though. 

This is true.

We have minimum talent on the field, incredible injuries.  We have been doing a lot with less and I can't blame Ron for this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

Diggs dove and grabbed or hit Terry’s foot with his hand. PI all the way. Find a replay at some point and you’ll see. 

doesn’t make a difference in the game’s outcome, but Diggs decided to tackle the receiver to prevent the TD. 9/10 times that’s PI. 

It also looked to me Terry had to slow down in the first place to spot the ball, but other's are saying no.  Not sure.