Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Seattle Seahawks: Monday Night PrimeTime Baby !!

skins island connection

Who wins the Monday Night Showdown ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak continue or will it come to a halt ?

For all the "we suck in primetime games* people(including my self) I'm not gonna google it..I'll leave that for the nerds..but I believe Rivera is on the positive side of things with his prime time games record in Washington. 

Edited by bakedtater1
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

If ever there was a team that will fold if we come out and punch them hard in the first half this is the team. What an opportunity for this team to make a statement and insert themselves into the thick of things....IN TAYLOR WE TRUST!

Big game for Gibson, welcome back Logan Thomas, defense scores a TD

Hawks           17

Heinicke's     30 F

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

For all the "we suck in primetime games* people(including my self) I'm not gonna google it..I'll leave that for the nerds..but I believe Rivera is on the positive side of things with his prime time games record in Washington. 

Agree! I think we have a QB and team that  doesn't give a damn about past Monday Night games. This team took down a undefeated Steeler's team in their back yard in a prime time game last season. We will do it again Monday Night against Seattle.

4 hours ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

Agree! I think we have a QB and team that  doesn't give a damn about past Monday Night games. This team took down a undefeated Steeler's team in their back yard in a prime time game last season. We will do it again Monday Night against Seattle.

Aaaaaaand beat(actually got the game handed to us)the giants on a Thursday nighter!!

This is a statement game. Either they are for real and figured something out over the bye, or they just had a couple of nice games but it's time to get back to reality. I honestly have no idea which it is. I can think of a million reasons why they are for real. I can also think of a million reasons why they are pretenders and they will be brought back to reality. 

I do agree with those that say these players could care less about previous Monday Night/Prime Time games. I like how Taylor does not shy away from a challenge. My fear is Russell Wilson remembers he is a SB MVP and starts playing like it. He has had 2 horrific games in a row. And they like to get healthy against us. 

But the WFT can make a statement that they are in this thing for real today. The Raiders are very beatable, especially now. Then we get to the divisional games. Dallas is reeling, NY sucks (just fired Jason Garrett - addition through subtraction unfortunately for us) and Philly - hard to tell abotu them They have been running the ball very well against everyone. I think I saw averaging almost 220 yds/gm the last several weeks. But I think we can make them pass and if we can, they are not nearly as dangerous. 

Previous years at this point i would jsut be hoping for a good game. A good game but a loss does nothing for his team or our chances. Has to be a W. I do like it's at home although I think I heard the last 5 in this series, the away team has won. But again, I do not think this team cares what happened before. They will come out and play thier game. 

Beat Seattle and I personally could start to believe.

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Well, if one were a team that wanted to make a run of it, one would be very happy with getting the Seahawks this week.  If the team is going to make some miracle playoff push than you have to win the game against the really struggling west coast team that now has to travel across the entire country for the game.

However, keep in mind this is a primetime game and we always fold in those for some weird reason, so while on paper it looks like an easy win in reality it will be 30-10 Seahawks.

Edited by Peregrine

I just hope the team doesn't get a big head and get too overconfident and end up getting caught with their pants down. 

Yes, the Seahawks are a struggling team, and yes Wilson may still be nursing that finger, but we all know what they say about cornering a wounded animal.

So, any chance that ANY WFT defensive player gets to Wilson, I say grab that finger and twist pull bend that mutha till he pees on himself. 

• Haha 2

God dammit.  God ****ing dammit.  ****ing ****.  **** **** **** **** **** **** ass.  ****.  God ****ing **** **** ass **** dammit.

This feels like a trap game.  This feels like the ultimate ****ing trap game.

As bad as they've been lately, I just can't overlook Russell Wilson even as dinged up and mediocre as he's been.  He can be a problem.  

Maybe it's not a trap game, maybe we can call it a death rattle game.  A death rattle game is when a team that's been good for a long time like Seattle is clearly dying but they've got a little life left and might surprise you.  

Whatever, ****it.  I'm picking the WFT.

WFT:  30

Sea****es: 13

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1