Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Fat Andy's Waffle House Menu

TK
Message added by TK,

1560437428_ScreenShot2021-10-17at4_09_09PM.thumb.png.696806ecf0cd690d7dc481988a1106ea.png

Just now, Redd said:

You ever notice this team seems to get worse every year after we make the playoffs.  Feels bad man.

Because in those next years, the team, that always barely makes it into the playoffs has to actually play average to good teams for part of the schedule based on the NFL scheduling system.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

When your QB can't accurately throw past 10 yards, there's not much you can do except screens and slants.

yeah that’s how I see it today the dude was wild for the most part outside the dump offs 

I am far from a Heinicke hater. I wasn’t wild about his performance last week but people came down on me hyping about how good the Saints defense was. Ok fair enough. The Chiefs defense is awful but they looked like the 85 Bears today versus our offense 

• Like 1

Someone said this recently and it's made a lot of sense. With the Redskins truly being gone, it's like a tiny olive branch from the heavens saying, "Ok, here's your chance for a clean break and to leave Snyder behind forever while still being able to say your favorite team of all time remains the Redskins." Becoming more and more of an interesting proposition. 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

D was bad too, they were just bailed out by three turnovers that were more luck/carelessness by KC then us making plays.

Still got to make those plays and they did. Keeping KC to 31 is about as good as any of us could have hoped for realistically. 

12 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

2nd week in a row where the D did there job.

By no means were they great, but they did enough to put the team in multiple positive situations. By the end of the game they are simply worn out.

O is not holding up their end of the bargain at all.

Are you out of your mind?  They stopped them on one second half possession, one.  They were awful.   The O didn’t score much but not like they were 3 and outs.  

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

I'd fire the kicker tonight. Dude is clutch at killing momentum, every single time. Don't even care if whats available is worse. Fire somebody, please. 

Yeah it was definitely that missed FG that caused us to only score 13 points against the worst defense in the NFL.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1