Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Are you his uncle or something? Stop quoting me about this in anger my guy, this defense is disappointing and Young has had a slow start to the season. You don’t need to die defending the point. I didn’t say he was a bust, but people talked about how the Young/Sweat combo might be the best EDGE duo in the entire league and that’s a ****ing joke. Expectations around here were not reasonable, obviously. 

Lol, ad hominem.

You the type of dude who argues Jordan vs LeBron all day.  Seasoned, I see.

Stop insulting pro athletes before a Ron Artest slaps you across the venue.

10 minutes ago, dyst said:

I really can’t believe people like that are even around. Are they blind, do they not watch the product on the field. How can they feel so confident with this team.

the truth is they just got hyped for going 7-9 in arguably the worst division in nfl history with an overrated defense that played Andy dalton 2x and Nick Mullins and other trash QBs aided by the fact that a division rival actually gave up in the final game allowing washington to win the division. Then when other teams tried to get better during the off-season and made moves to get young franchise QBs this team said they were good with Ryan Fitzpatrick and Henicke. 

It says a lot about the team and their level of success over the last 30 years that such a red flag backhanded compliment participation trophy of a season suckered so many in because it was still far better than what fans were used to. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Lol, ad hominem.

You the type of dude who argues Jordan vs LeBron all day.  Seasoned, I see.

Stop insulting pro athletes before a Ron Artest slaps you across the venue.

What the **** are you talking about