Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Remember the ****ing morons on this board who got righteously angry at the media outlets and analysts/personalities who didn’t give us our due this offseason?? The disrespect!! :ols:

This is why no one should ever give us the benefit of the doubt or respect us until we actually win something or go to the playoffs (for real) multiple years in a row. 

I really can’t believe people like that are even around. Are they blind, do they not watch the product on the field. How can they feel so confident with this team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Tired of Chase Young hype. Tired of Montez Sweat hype. Tired of any and all hype related to this **** franchise. 

Glad there is such ****ty attendance so Dan can see exactly what he’s created. 

i was done two years ago. I liked Ron enough to come back but now he’s been infected with the Ashburn so that’s over too.

**** it all 

Ron is a nice guy but he isn’t a good coach. His team doesn’t even respect him enough to not risk literally killing him. You should have stayed gone like me. I’m just here for the comedy as it’s quite entertaining and rewarding laughing at these perennial bums on the field and just knowing every loss ruins Dan Snyder’s night 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Are you his uncle or something? Stop quoting me about this in anger my guy, this defense is disappointing and Young has had a slow start to the season. You don’t need to die defending the point. I didn’t say he was a bust, but people talked about how the Young/Sweat combo might be the best EDGE duo in the entire league and that’s a ****ing joke. Expectations around here were not reasonable, obviously. 

lolol best duo is such a joke now. Neither can get a sack unless it’s against backups

• Like 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Good culture is not about nice agreeable guys. Long term you cannot be a loser with a good culture lol. The winning IS that culture, it’s not just something you have to add in to finalize it.

I'm with you.  They are not joined at the hip.  You can win and the culture we will be good.    You can have good folks and have dysfunction.  Ron tried to remove the dysfunction and clear out bad actors within the organization.     If we don't win on the field, the culture will look poor. ... In summary,  I just want another beer and to wish Matt Leonidas well 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Hey on that delay Chase had his best pass rush of the year

It makes me feel good when I see the same things you see. 

It makes me feel bad when we see things like this. 

I would call it even but I’m very sad and I want to hate everyone. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Ok, Trent Williams was not a Ron issue.  The previous POS GM messed that up.  His pride and dumb*** failed with Trent.  Could have traded him, but didn't and got nothing

speaking of Trent, he was moving guys at will at a HOF level again this last weekend. I miss that 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Did you?? No judgement here but you were the guy telling everyone to send you their stuff in the mail when the name changed lol. I thought it was bc you were that obsessed but maybe it’s just bc you threw all your old stuff out?? lol

Lol.... now that I think about it it is kind of silly yeah I believe it was after I told everybody to send me their stuff I started throwing my stuff away I threw an absolute major fit after that loss to the Giants the one in New York

• Haha 1

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

It’s ok guys. 

i heard we got a new episode of Making the Brand tomorrow!!!!! Yes!!!!

#redwolves #howlllllll

At this point I'm all for getting this season over with so we can finally have a name. Though I'm sure that will end in disappointment as well.