Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

29 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

We needed this game to be postponed and I’d worry about Dallas when we cross that bridge

If we can beat the Eagles both times and the Giants, we can afford to drop the second Cowboys game.  7th playoff seed here we come.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

LMAOOO i cant even...last week he says he’s coming out with a “tell all” book, called surviving Washington. Now here he is AGAIN begging for a chance 😂😂😂 shut the **** up dude. Just go away. 

I'd do it a heartbeat because we have no offensive line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Eagle fans were salivating over the chance to play us on Sunday with 21 players not available to play.  I listened to WIP radio and they were talking about placing bets

on this game.  Only one guy said it could be a trap game for the Eagles and he was worried that WFT might pull out a win.

As a fan the last thing I'd want right now is for my team to play the rams the browns or us.

I'd want them to stay as far the hell away as possible. 

1 hour ago, Tsailand said:

If we can beat the Eagles both times and the Giants, we can afford to drop the second Cowboys game.  7th playoff seed here we come.

We aren’t beating the Eagles Tuesday and we aren’t beating Dallas.  2-2 finish is the best case scenario. Playoffs are unlikely unless the other teams lose also.

• Thumb down 1

They (NFL) had to reschedule. This outbreak is likely the tip of the iceberg and WFT has a pretty high percentage of vaxxed players compared with other teams.  The next couple of weeks will probably play out similarly and they loose all credibility and their product becomes poop when teams full of replacements take the field.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

That's where my head went.

Since the division seems to be out of reach, I think I'd rather have it this way if we are gonna get a wild card spot.

Still, though, this whole situation sucks especially since we're at Dallas.

Problem is outbreaks are everywhere at this point and in all sports. I dont know if we will even have a playoffs right now. 

• Thumb up 1

42 minutes ago, TheBlueIndian said:

They (NFL) had to reschedule. This outbreak is likely the tip of the iceberg and WFT has a pretty high percentage of vaxxed players compared with other teams.  The next couple of weeks will probably play out similarly and they loose all credibility and their product becomes poop when teams full of replacements take the field.  

It's interesting that none of our coaches have tested positive, gotta believe thats the next shoe to drop?

I think the postponement is a nod to a greater reality. World Con's final day is Sunday. Clearly, the NFL recognizes its place in the universe. Science fiction first. Football afterwards. 

(Wish me luck, I'll find out Saturday night if I go from being a Hugo Finalist to a winner)

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, rumplestilskin said:

At least we will get herd immunity and hopefully withstand this thing for the remaining games.

To my knowledge the players that tested positive so far wouldn't have to get tested again until 90 days cause covid can be in your system for that long even though there not sick.

9 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

It's interesting that none of our coaches have tested positive, gotta believe thats the next shoe to drop?

I've been wondering if it has anything to do with the booster. Given how reluctant our team seemed to be when it came to getting the vaccine I have to wonder how many got that third jab. Still, the way this team fell also makes me wonder if there were any fraudulent claims of vaccination.

10 minutes ago, RedskinsVa7 said:

To my knowledge the players that tested positive so far wouldn't have to get tested again until 90 days cause covid can be in your system for that long even though there not sick.

Thats interesting and it favours us cuz we get our **** over with now. I bet by the time next week rolls around it will be team after team with breakouts and facing the same thing the Skins are. This new one seems wimpy but it sure is contagious.

• Like 1