Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

24 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I've been wondering if it has anything to do with the booster. Given how reluctant our team seemed to be when it came to getting the vaccine I have to wonder how many got that third jab. Still, the way this team fell also makes me wonder if there were any fraudulent claims of vaccination.

It seems so far with this variant that the 2 vax is not a factor for preventing contracting the virus but it seems to really help shorten the duration and severity of the symptoms with the boost. My 2 cents. I would wager everyone in the leauge will have caught this varient by the time the Superbowl roll arourd. 

Edited by rumplestilskin

36 minutes ago, AmericanEagles said:

LOL it would be mildly amusing if Washington gets all their players back from Covid and about a dozen Eagles players catch it between now and Tuesday.

If that does happen then we may see another week added on to the regular season or possibly the playoff format altered? Gotta believe that in the coming weeks we could see a scenario that a game just cannot be played. 

54 minutes ago, AmericanEagles said:

LOL it would be mildly amusing if Washington gets all their players back from Covid and about a dozen Eagles players catch it between now and Tuesday.

The way Eagles players/fans are reacting (and roasting Sweat) to the flip-flop by the NFL, this would at least be an interesting watch.

Not sure I don’t agree w them.  I’m sure if the roles were reversed, the conspiracy thread would be rolling.

Is Henicke vaxxed?  If not.....is there a better chance Allen ends up starting?  He went onto the covid protocol list early in the week, Heinicke just went on it today.  My understanding is you have to test negative 3 times before you are cleared to play.  Being unvaxxed would seem like the time frame to test negative would extend a lot longer than for vaxxed players?

37 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Is Henicke vaxxed?  If not.....is there a better chance Allen ends up starting?  He went onto the covid protocol list early in the week, Heinicke just went on it today.  My understanding is you have to test negative 3 times before you are cleared to play.  Being unvaxxed would seem like the time frame to test negative would extend a lot longer than for vaxxed players?

He has said previously he’s vaxxed and he also had Covid before. Hopefully he tests out before Tuesday. 

Under the new rules he can take 2 rapid tests on different swabs at the same time and test out. If he rubs some rubbing alcohol in his nostril beforehand it might make it easier…

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Keim mentioned on today's podcast the only 2 high profile players or starters were Sweat and Fuller who weren't vaxed.  Meanwhile, he also said the belief in the building and from staff is this didn't come from Sweat who had been on IR and away from the team.

It'll be interesting to see what happens Monday when they have weekly testing for all the teams not in "enhanced protocols".  Bet the numbers spike for other teams. 

5 hours ago, AmericanEagles said:

What I would have love is for an outbreak within Eagles players right after we played the game, just like we spreaded it to them heavily.

Garafolo also just said on NFLN there were no positive tests today for WFT.

3 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

I wonder why they're saying they don't expect Heinicke back. Is he experiencing symptoms or something

I think it's because he went on the list late and Kyle Allen was a few days earlier.  They expect KA back sooner

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Garafolo also just said on NFLN there were no positive tests today for WFT.

I think it's because he went on the list late and Kyle Allen was a few days earlier.  They expect KA back sooner

Ok. I wonder if the late game matters. It's now at 5 instead of 1 which means more time for a result to come back that day

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1