Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

14 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Man @TK, why not let us know?

https://twitter.com/Extremeskins hasn’t been used since 2014.

1) I have a day job. :) 

2) The free time I did have, I spent trying to get ahold of people that I didn't know were no longer there until I tried to get ahold of them. 

3) The ones left that I needed to get ahold of, I had to do third party & they still never got back to me.

4) Read the Rules page. We have a FB account that is listed there. I had TWO people reach out to me that way on messenger & they were both answered immediately.

5) There's already a thread about the outage in the correct forum. ;) 

6) That Twitter account was sent up by a previous IT employee of the team & he took the log in to it with him, so it's useless. 

7) Speaking of Twitter, not a single one of you tweeted anything to me. Although I did get two DMs- One from @Cooleyfan1993 & one from @MartinC

8 ) The weather was beautiful yesterday. Hopefully ALL of you just unplugged for the day & got to enjoy it or spent time with those you're closest to. :) 

4 hours ago, ODU AGGIE said:

You're not the only one. I thought I was a goner for sure after telling KB to get a grip.

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

That happens all the time and no. I will not good sir.

There's a chance you'll get PolyGrip when you're older though. :bye:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

36 minutes ago, TK said:

BLOCK CALLER may be the single greatest feature ever made for a phone. :) 

Oh you best believe we all can find you. Just give you name and phone number first.

As a matter of fact, just post that information along with your current and last address, SSN, DOB, and your financial institutions. I don’t think we will need you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

His knock, ever since college is that he takes poor angles, which is still true, but at 6'1" 210lbs with 4.35 speed, if he can cover, he could still be an asset.

I'm assuming the CBs are Fuller, WJIII, Juste and Moreland as locks. Both Trap and Danny J play teams, but if Milne or Carter can be the returner, that makes room for at least one of them.

I have been calling for Apke to be cut since the beginning of last year. I have a good friend who is a huge Penn State fan and he was surprised he even made a roster one year let alone 3 years. He’s a true liability in the secondary, can’t tackle and there is no way I would give him a shot at corner. Are we forgetting he essentially got benched after a few weeks last year. 

I know it’s early but I’m not too sure Moreland is a lock. I know he was the camp darling his rookie year but he really took a step back last year.  I can remember a handful of plays where he was completely burnt last year.  He was supposed to be this pick machine and he has all of 1 in 2 seasons. I know int aren’t everything but he showed me very little. If Juste shows he can play corner then we can slide Fuller into the slot. With McCain being able to play corner, we could save a roster spot by carrying only 4 corners. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Oh you best believe we all can find you. Just give you name and phone number first.

As a matter of fact, just post that information along with your current and last address, SSN, DOB, and your financial institutions. I don’t think we will need you.

I bet I can "not need you" a lot faster than you can "not need me". :evil: 

banned ban GIF

• Haha 17

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I tried to get TK's phone number so I could call him when a situation like the one just happened happens but he said something about not a good idea yada yada yada I'm an idahoan, not sure what he meant..

Are we sure “idahoan” is the word starting with “id-“ that he said? 

Girl Smile GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, skinsfan93 said:

I have been calling for Apke to be cut since the beginning of last year. I have a good friend who is a huge Penn State fan and he was surprised he even made a roster one year let alone 3 years. He’s a true liability in the secondary, can’t tackle and there is no way I would give him a shot at corner. Are we forgetting he essentially got benched after a few weeks last year. 

I know it’s early but I’m not too sure Moreland is a lock. I know he was the camp darling his rookie year but he really took a step back last year.  I can remember a handful of plays where he was completely burnt last year.  He was supposed to be this pick machine and he has all of 1 in 2 seasons. I know int aren’t everything but he showed me very little. If Juste shows he can play corner then we can slide Fuller into the slot. With McCain being able to play corner, we could save a roster spot by carrying only 4 corners. 

I don't know why I'm up here standing on this Apke hill by myself and proud, but damn it he is making this team.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I don't know why I'm up here standing on this Apke hill by myself and proud, but damn it he is making this team.

I mean, I'm all for giving him a shot at corner given he can't make it work at safety.  His only way of making the team, but still...it's an uphill battle.

Safeties already have 6 better:

Curl, Everett, Reaves, McCain, Collins, Forrest.

Corners I'm counting maybe 6 right now:

Jackson, Fuller, Juice, Moreland, Danny Johnson (special teams), Darryl Roberts (special teams).

He has to be better than Johnson/Roberts/etc, and the Kick/Punt returners have to come from the offensive end. 

On 6/15/2021 at 9:33 PM, Koolblue13 said:

We may have more people here thinking Apke makes the team than we do people who think Collins will make the team lol...

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I mean, I'm all for giving him a shot at corner given he can't make it work at safety.  His only way of making the team, but still...it's an uphill battle.

Safeties already have 6 better:

Curl, Everett, Reaves, McCain, Collins, Forrest.

Corners I'm counting maybe 6 right now:

Jackson, Fuller, Juice, Moreland, Danny Johnson (special teams), Darryl Roberts (special teams).

He has to be better than Johnson/Roberts/etc, and the Kick/Punt returners have to come from the offensive end. 

Apke has positional flex and is a more important special teamer(coverage guy) that’s better on teams than a lot of the people you mentioned. 

Not that I’m set on keeping the guy. The game just seems too big for him. He’s the opposite of Kamren Curl. Tons of speed. No instincts or fee for the game. 

Not that 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Maybe so?  I don't think there is a bigger Apke guy on the board than you.  Lets take bets you got Apke as your guy this season I'll ride with Terry.  Sounds fair.  Can we do a poll on it?  😀

• Sad 1