Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Love Hubbard as well. World class 100M speed. The one thing we dont really know about him is if he can catch. He also isnt gonna be breaking many tackles. But if you get him in some space look out. He is a TD waiting to happen from anywhere on the field. 

3 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

With the 152nd pick, the Broncos take Joshuah Bledsoe, S, Missouri.  

Broncos like the value they are getting with this pick.  Bledsoe can be the heir apparent to kareem jackson at SS and team up with Justin simmons for the foreseeable future.  At the very least, he provides solid depth as a box safety who has had a lot of success in man coverage in the slot and is a willing defender in run support.   Also can contribute on teams.

@Ball Security, you're up.

Almost took him at 148. But I need edge more and for me Partick Johnson and Bledsoe were not far apart on my board. He has potential to be a star - but I also feel like there is as good a chance for bust. Worth a pick in the 5th rd though for sure. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Almost took him at 148. But I need edge more and for me Partick Johnson and Bledsoe were not far apart on my board. He has potential to be a star - but I also feel like there is as good a chance for bust. Worth a pick in the 5th rd though for sure. 

Yeah he seems to be a polarizing player.   The list I'm using to keep track of who has been taken doesn't even have him in the top 300.  But steelers depot, which had a nice, thorough write up, rates him as a 3rd rounder.  

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/02/2021-nfl-draft-player-profiles-missouri-s-joshuah-bledsoe/

23 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Love Hubbard as well. World class 100M speed. The one thing we dont really know about him is if he can catch. He also isnt gonna be breaking many tackles. But if you get him in some space look out. He is a TD waiting to happen from anywhere on the field. 

He also can't block. He won't be on the field for 3rd downs, more of a 1 trick pony.   But he could be a valuable part of a committee.

• Like 2