Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 hour ago, Capt'n Obvious said:

With the 161st pick of the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the Buffalo Bills select....Tamorrion Terry, WR out of Florida State.

Great pick. Terry is my sleeper WR from this draft. If you ignore his 2020 season and only look at his 2019 tape he is a first round talent.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Great pick. Terry is my sleeper WR from this draft. If you ignore his 2020 season and only look at his 2019 tape he is a first round talent.

If you ignore that whole iceberg thing, the titanic was a great boat!  JK  I had to do it!     

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If you ignore that whole iceberg thing, the titanic was a great boat!  JK  I had to do it!     

I am actually being serious. The guy was a monster in 2019. Then he got a knee injury early last season played 8 games and then opted out the rest of the season. He is a steal in the 5th round. 

Oh. And he is 6-4 210 pounds.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I mean, how many other boats would have survived that iceberg?

There always has to be someone throwing logic at a joke! No surprise it's the cheese head! Funny bone is frozen solid from those ugly ass winters....  

Season 4 Episode 20 GIF by Friends - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I am actually being serious. The guy was a monster in 2019. Then he got a knee injury early last season played 8 games and then opted out the rest of the season. He is a steal in the 5th round. 

Oh. And he is 6-4 210 pounds.

I know. And it's true. He had an awful 2020 but 2019 looked every bit the 1st rd pick. Just having some fun with it.  

If someone can get him turned back around from whatever got his sideways last year, they could end up with a really great player.  

Edited by goskins10
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

*parties

It's Yeunglings fault.

Seriously though. Check out this highlight tape from Terry. He is an incredible gunner on teams as well. And a vicious blocker. He really screwed himself by going back to school last year. I would love to add this second Terry to the WFT. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

It's Yeunglings fault.

*Yeungling's
That which breaks your grammar also makes me bearable at parties. ;)

46 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I'm here just waiting on a trade proposal...and getting the pick ready should not be too long...

Are you waiting on someone to make a trade proposal, or are you negotiating one?

• Haha 1

With the 163rd pick in the 2021 Mock Draft Washington selects Divine Deablo S 6'3 226lbs...
Overview

Deablo has exceptional size and length. He also has a developing skill set that could make him a match for Cover 3 defenses at the Robber spot or as a hybrid player who's able to handle coverage duties and play near the line of scrimmage. While he has the strength and athletic ability to cover tight ends, he will need to improve his route recognition to make more plays on the football. Deablo has the demeanor to make a living in the box as a bigger body who can slow the run and be used as a matchup defender against teams running heavy 12 personnel. He has the potential to become a starter in the future.

S Divine Deablo was arguably the day's biggest winner after posting a 34" vertical jump and an official 4.46 time in the 40-yard dash. Deablo, who originally came to Tech as a wide receiver, put his chiseled physique and athleticism on display. During his post-workout media session, the Winston-Salem, N.C. native indicated that multiple teams have told him that they'd move him to linebacker. Other teams have said that they'd play him at strong safety. No matter the position, whoever selects Deablo will be getting a devastating tackler who will make fellow Tech alums like Kam Chancellor, Chuck Clark and Terrell Edmunds proud. 

Strengths
  • Punches and separates from tight ends at the line scrimmage.
  • Frame to play down safety or Will linebacker.
  • Fits up into gaps and clouds the running lane.
  • Makes himself wide as tackler with a spider-web radius.
  • Matches tight end release with good lateral footwork.
  • Size to body and crowd seam-running tight ends.
  • Good awareness of route development from the post.
  • Locks in on primary target if quarterback gets lazy with his eyes.
  • Quick to recognize downfield throw and peel off his coverage.
  • Can come into the league as a core special-teamer.

@Davistron20on the clock

@actorguy1on deck

@Chump Baileyin the wings

@Redskin21502 and the raiders soon

@PartyPosse and the vikings soon

@drowland and the brownies soon

• Like 2