Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok you people are looking right at my board aren't you!!  Was so hoping Stevenson would make it to 187. Huge big bodied RB that will really hurt the Oline. He needs help with his vision and learning to make positive yards when bounced out a little but he is as good a North/South runner as there is. Should start out as a goal line short yardage guy. He will punish some people. And his blocking I think was under-appreciated.   Even if he never does more than short yardage and probably STs, he should have a nice little career as the #3. But could move up if he improves his patience/vision.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chump Bailey said:

Boo! Robinson is flying under the radar IMO bigtime. 

Yeah he seems like a guy with great intangibles who underachieved at FSU.  Could be a stud, could be a dud.  

48 minutes ago, Davistron20 said:

Well, thanks a lot! I had Rhamondre as my target.

So, as consolation:

The Dallas Cowboys select, Richard Lecounte III, Safety, Georgia.

While he lacks elite athletic traits, he has some of the best instincts among DBs in this draft. He projects as a rotational safety and a core, special teams all star.

Lecounte is interesting.   Was once viewed as a potential day 2 prospect, but his stock has plummeted, capped off by a horrid 40 time.  Maybe if he gets in the right system and things start to click, he could be a value pick at this point.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Ok you people are looking right at my board aren't you!!  Was so hoping Stevenson would make it to 187. Huge big bodied RB that will really hurt the Oline. He needs help with his vision and learning to make positive yards when bounced out a little but he is as good a North/South runner as there is. Should start out as a goal line short yardage guy. He will punish some people. And his blocking I think was under-appreciated.   Even if he never does more than short yardage and probably STs, he should have a nice little career as the #3. But could move up if he improves his patience/vision.  

I loved what I saw from Rhamondre on tape but some of his Pro Day numbers could be a killer for his stock I'm afraid - though his cone time seemed pretty darn good. It's a difficult conundrum for scouts and teams. Paris Ford and Rhamondre play hard and fast from my perspective when watching them. I hope they get the chance to realize their NFL dreams though. Be a shame to completely write them off for purely athletic testing purposes but we'll see.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Yeah he seems like a guy with great intangibles who underachieved at FSU.  Could be a stud, could be a dud.  

Lecounte is interesting.   Was once viewed as a potential day 2 prospect, but his stock has plummeted, capped off by a horrid 40 time.  Maybe if he gets in the right system and things start to click, he could be a value pick at this point.

yeah, this is definitely a situation of tape vs pro day time.

41 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I loved what I saw from Rhamondre on tape but some of his Pro Day numbers could be a killer for his stock I'm afraid - though his cone time seemed pretty darn good. It's a difficult conundrum for scouts and teams. Paris Ford and Rhamondre play hard and fast from my perspective when watching them. I hope they get the chance to realize their NFL dreams though. Be a shame to completely write them off for purely athletic testing purposes but we'll see.

What numbers give you pause for concern? I saw nothing that would torpedo him. His 40 is a little slow but if I am not mistaken it was faster than his early numbers and was not bad at 4.63. And I think with good conditioning they get a little more out of him. He is never going to be a speedster. And as you said his cones were pretty good. He can be a really nice short yardage guy and is a very good blocker. He even has some nice hands. My issue with him is N/S is about all he can do in terms of running. He lacks vision when he gets bounced outside and creativity. But some of that at least can be coached. Maybe his bench was low for a power back at 15? Not sure that is enough to push him too far down the draft chart. 

5 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

What numbers give you pause for concern? I saw nothing that would torpedo him. His 40 is a little slow but if I am not mistaken it was faster than his early numbers and was not bad at 4.63. And I think with good conditioning they get a little more out of him. He is never going to be a speedster. And as you said his cones were pretty good. He can be a really nice short yardage guy and is a very good blocker. He even has some nice hands. My issue with him is N/S is about all he can do in terms of running. He lacks vision when he gets bounced outside and creativity. But some of that at least can be coached. Maybe his bench was low for a power back at 15? Not sure that is enough to push him too far down the draft chart. 

I'm a believer in Rhamondre personally and like him a lot. I cannot recall the site I was on this morning, but the analyst felt as though his 40 time and bench press performance would knock him down 2 rounds. I'm more concerned with Paris Ford than Stevenson though and should have articulated that better.

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I'm a believer in Rhamondre personally and like him a lot. I cannot recall the site I was on this morning, but the analyst felt as though his 40 time and bench press performance would knock him down 2 rounds. I'm more concerned with Paris Ford than Stevenson though and should have articulated that better.

Gotcha. Bench I guess I could see but that can be improved at the next level. And he 40 while a bit slow for RBs I thought was not too bad for a guy like him. Oh well, we will see. I could see him going as high comp picks in the 3rd but realistically he likely goes late 4th. He is an interesting prospect. One of those well jsut not sure if his game translates but if it does, you have some really nice upside. 

I didn't look at Ford as much. So not much for me to say there. I was sure he would be gone before I was ready to go RB unless someone really high fell to me. 

• Like 1

picked already

my list of picked so it can be downloaded and scanned before pick- no guarantee:

Trevor  Lawrence

Zach Wilson

Justin  Fields

Ja'marr Chase

Kyle Pitts

Penei Sewell

Devonta Smith

Trey Lance

Micah Parsons

Pat Surtain

Rashawn Slater

Jaylen Waddle

Christian Darrisaw

Kwity Paye

New England Patriots

Caleb Fairley

Alijah Vera Tucker

Najee Harris

Zaven Collins

Jaelan Phillips

Christian Barmore

Jaycee Horn

Rashod Bateman

Teven Jenkins

Trevon Moehrig

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

Azeez Ojulari

Levi Onwuzurike

Mac Jones

Greg Newsome III

Owey

Moore

Toney

Jaylen Mayfield

Gregory Rousseau

Elijah Moore

samuals

T Smith

Pat Freiermuth TE

OT SAMUEL COSMI, TEXAS

LB NICK BOLTON, MISSOURI

Travis Etienne

Aaron  Robinson

Liam Eichenberg

Trask

OT DILLON RADUNZ, NDSU

WR TERRACE MARSHALL, LSU

TE BREVIN JORDAN, MIAMI (FL.)

RB JAVONTE WILLIAMS, NORTH CAROLINA

EDGE JOE TRYON, WASHINGTON

EDGE JOSEPH OSSAI, TEXAS

CB ERIC STOKES, GEORGIA

EDGE CARLOS BASHAM JR., WAKE FOREST

OT JAMES HUDSON, CINCINNATI

IOL CREED HUMPHREY, OKLAHOMA

IOL LANDON DICKERSON, ALABAMA

S RICHIE GRANT, UCF

Kelvin Joseph

Patrick Jones

Tyson Campbell

Jabril Cox

Ifeatu Melifonwu

Aaron Banks

S JEVON HOLLAND, OREGON

Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR USC

Baron Browning

Jamin Davis

Cameron  Mcgrone

Alim Mcneil

Daviyon Nixon

Jackson Carman

Elijah Molden

Tylan Wallace

Walker

Werner

IOL QUINN MEINERZ, WISCONSIN-WHITEWATER

WR DYAMI BROWN, NORTH CAROLINA

Brown

Tremble

Long

OT SPENCER BROWN, NORTHERN IOWA

TE TOMMY TREMBLE, NOTRE DAME

Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State

Jaylen Twyman, DL

TE HUNTER LONG, BOSTON COLLEGE

WR NICO COLLINS MICHIGAN

The NY Jets select Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford

DL MILTON WILLIAMS LOUISIANA TECH

LB CHAZZ SURRATT, NORTH CAROLINA

Vikes select S Andre Cisco (Duck) – Safety

Trill Williams, CB - Syracuse

Israell Mukuamu

Kenneth Gainwell

Dylan Moses

Micheal Carter

Ardarius Washington

Amari Rodgers

Mond

Payton Turner DE Houston

OT BRADY CHRISTENSEN BYU

Marvin Wilson, DT, FSU. 6’5”/305 lb

S TALANOA HUFANGA, USC

EDGE QUINCEY ROCHE, MIAMI (FL)

JOSH MYERS  --  Center  --  The Ohio State

Paris Ford, Safety, Pitt

RB TREY SERMON, OHIO STATE

Trey Smith OG Tennessee

CB SHAUN WADE, OHIO STATE

WR D'WAYNE ESKRIDGE, WESTERN MICHIGAN

Chris Rumph II, DE Duke

WR TUTU ATWELL, LOUISVILLE

DI TOMMY TOGIAI, OHIO STATE

IOL TREY HILL, GEORGIA

Rashad Weaver

Dayo Odeyingbo

CB THOMAS GRAHAM JR., OREGON

CB TAY GOWAN, UCF

Hamilcar Rasheed

Sage Suratt

David Mills

Kylin Hill, RB #hailstate

Jordan Smith OLB UAB

Jamie Newman.

IOL BEN CLEVELAND, GEORGIA

Cam Sample

Seth Williams

Washington Football Team

Deonte Brown

WR ANTHONY SCHWARTZ, AUBURN

Keith Taylor, CB

CB KEITH TAYLOR, WASHINGTON

TE TONY POLJAN, VIRGINIA

OT D'ANTE SMITH, ECU

LB Osa Odighizuwa, DL,

CB ROBERT ROCHELL, CENTRAL ARKANSAS

DI KHYIRIS TONGA, BYU

Darius StillsWest VirginiaDL

RB JERMAR JEFFERSON, OREGON STATE

Marquez Stevenson

Shelvin

Stone Forsyth

Demetric Felton

David Moore

Patrick Johnson

Simi Fehoko

Jaelon Darden

Rodarius Williams

Joshuah Bledsoe

Sadirius Hutcherson

Victor Dimukeje

Jack Anderson

Chubba Hubbard

Kary Vincent Jr.

Marlon Williams

CJ  Verdell

Shakur Brown

Tamorrion Terry

Kenny Yeboa

Divine Deablo

Kendrick Green

Marlon Tuipulotu, DT from USC

Robert Hainsey, OL - Notre DamWR SHI SMITH

Josh Imatorbhebhe WR Illinois

Charles Snowden, Edge from UVA

Janarius Robinson

Garret Wallow

Dazz Newsome

Dan Moore Jr.

Khalil Herbert

Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, Oklahoma

Richard Lecounte III, Safety, Georgia

49ers select, Damar Hamlin, S Pittsburgh

Las Vegas Raiders (from Miami Dolphins)

Kenny Yeboah

Ole Miss

TE

Washington Football Team

Divine Deablo

Virginia Tech

S/LB

Dallas Cowboys

Kendrick Green

Illinois

OG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

I mean it’s also on the first page.

not sure if you can search that without downloading-  mine- if you want to pick someone- you can do a quick search on a word processors and see if person has been picked.

14 hours ago, duffy said:

🚨TRADE ALERT🚨

The Las Vegas Raiders @Redskin21502 have agreed to send their 2021 6th round pick, #200 overall, to the Baltimore Ravens for their 2022 5th round selection. 

If the player selected at 200 is selected to the Pro Bowl this season, the Ravens will instead send a 4th round pick in 2022.

If the player selected at 200 is named MVP this season, the Ravens will also include Trace McSorely and a lifetime supply of crab cakes from Joe's Crab Shack. 

(this is the first and last time I will trade future picks and, potentially, future hall of famers and delicious food) 

make sure this is updated on the first page. Baltimore now owns pick 200

The Raiders are finished with the 2021 draft and look forward to seeing their 8 rookies in mini camp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Driving home from work now. I'm not sure if I'm up now or getting close to being up. I'll check as soon as I get home. I'll try not to take too long to make a pic. Looks like a few of my guys were picked recently, of course LOL

5 minutes ago, duffy said:

Driving home from work now. I'm not sure if I'm up now or getting close to being up. I'll check as soon as I get home. I'll try not to take too long to make a pic. Looks like a few of my guys were picked recently, of course LOL

You are up so hurry the **** up!!!!  LOL JK  Drive safe. Get your pick in when you can. The allotted time is for a reason. Use what you need. 

@duffy and the Ravens on the clock 

@KDawg and the Chargers on deck 

@Morrison J and the jets soon

@goskins10 and the Falcons soon

@gooseneck and the Pats soon

@skinfan57 and the eagles soon

@COWBOY-KILLA-and the WFT soon

Edited by goskins10
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

You are up so hurry the **** up!!!!  LOL JK  Drive safe. Get your pick in when you can. The allotted time is for a reason. Use what you need. 

@duffy and the Ravens on the clock 

@KDawg and the Chargers on deck 

@Morrison J and the jets soon

@goskins10 and the Falcons soon

@gooseneck and the Pats soon

@skinfan57 and the eagles soon

@COWBOY-KILLA-and the WFT soon

@duffy you’re holding everything up.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1