Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

My daughter wrecked my excel spreadsheet while I was working last night.  Have tried to redo all the names picked from the first page.  Hopefully he hasn’t been picked yet but if he has I have my backup pick ready as well:

Caden Sterns: Safety Texas

Edit: just kidding saw Detroit picked him.  With the 203rd pick in the 6th Round the Houston Texans select Matt Bushman TE BYU

Edited by thelongestbreath
  • Like 2

With pick #204, the Dallas Cowboys select:

Feleipe Franks, QB, Arkansas                

Standing 6'6 and 235, with a baseball arm, Franks hits all the physical checkmarks. After losing his starting spot at Florida to Kyle Trask because of a season-ending injury, Franks transferred to Arkansas where he defied all odds to have his best season yet despite having considerably less talent around him.

He's not a polished quarterback and has his faults, but he has shown to be able to overcome significant adversity and persevere. He has room to grow and is in a great spot to develop on a team with good WR talent and an already established franchise QB, where he can grow into his backup role.

Edited by Davistron20
  • Like 2

Just now, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with pick #205 acquired from the Titans select Malcolm Koonce, DE/OLB, Buffalo

The Carolina Panthers are adding to their Defensive depth.

Nice pick. He's got some real juice. I was planning on taking him for the Steelers.

• Like 1

@Davistron20 and the boys are on deck 

@tibbidoe and the Rams soon - I have their pick unless there is a trade. 

@duffy and the Ravens soon

@drowland and the brownies soon

@goskins10 and the Falcons soon

@Capt'n Obvious and the Bills soon

@PokerPacker and the cheese heads soon

For those playing along - we are at a decent pace - just about even with last year. At then of the 2nd Tuesday of the draft we were had 217 picks in the books. Right now we have 207. We were about 25 behind so considering we paused for Easter (we finished before Easter last year) we are doing well. But let's finish with a flurry. 

Someone brought up a ES Mock 2.0. I am up for that. I have a suggestion that instead of the same teams - we do a random draw for teams. And no one gets the same team they had. This gives 2 different perspectives for each team and challenges our boards. We have our original boards jsut need to research team needs.

Give everyone 24 hrs to get ready and go for it. Just a thought. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

@Capt'n Obvious and the Bills soon

@PokerPacker and the cheese heads soon

For those playing along - we are at a decent pace - just about even with last year. At then of the 2nd Tuesday of the draft we were had 217 picks in the books. Right now we have 207. We were about 25 behind so considering we paused for Easter (we finished before Easter last year) we are doing well. But let's finish with a flurry. 

Someone brought up a ES Mock 2.0. I am up for that. I have a suggestion that instead of the same teams - we do a random draw for teams. And no one gets the same team they had. This gives 2 different perspectives for each team and challenges our boards. We have our original boards jsut need to research team needs.

I'd be interested. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Nice pick with Slaton. He has the body to be a beast. But I am not sure his head is there. 

My thoughts exactly. I was considering him for my next pick. He's definitely worth a shot this late. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

@Capt'n Obvious

@PokerPacker

I'd be in for 2.0.  Is it too soon to vote on banning the trading of future picks?

• Haha 3