2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

@goskins10 on the clock

@tibbidoe on deck

@PokerPacker in the wings

@PartyPosse coming soon

@Riggo'sRangers coming soon

@Owls0325 coming soon

Back in the mix...daytimes are slow these days....Lets pump it up!!

27 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

At 138 the Jacksonville Jaguars select Robert Rochell CB Central Arkansas 

Love this guy....He will be a top 75-80 pick imo. Kid has skills..

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 2

Since I have 8 hours  I think I will go ahead and go to sleep and make my pick later. LOL  

Some of us remember that actually happening.  I need to catch my spreadsheet up and I will make my pick. Should be less than 15 mins. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Since I have 8 hours  I think I will go ahead and go to sleep and make my pick later. LOL  

Some of us remember that actually happening.  I need to catch my spreadsheet up and I will make my pick. Should be less than 15 mins. 

It's not the same without first trading up for the pick.  And I believe at the time, the pick clock reset upon trading, and that pick had already been on the clock for hours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

With the 140th pick in the ES Mock Draft the Atlanta Falcons select Payton Turner,  Edge Houston

Payton has gone under the radar a bit as much as anything as he changed position all the 3 yrs he played - starting as a DE in 2018 then gaining 20#s and moving inside for 2019 then losing those 20#s and moving back outside for 2020. Here is the thing, he was productive everywhere they played him. He will need some coaching on moves in the NFL but late in thr 4th rd is a great spot to take a guy who could potentially turn into a standout starter. Payton can be a full time outside rusger but can also move inside to a 3 or 4i tech. He will not scare anyone with his speed buty his burst and strength will make him a disruptive pass rusher and he plays the run extremely well. While he is clearly a project, his ceiling is pretty high based on his athleticism and versatility - something DC Dean Pees is looking for.

image.png.5406f43eea78cfd10bada5704d821b33.png

Pretty sure he was already selected 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drowland said:

Pretty sure he was already selected 

SHoot!!  I missed him!!  SOrry!  Ok pic kcoming! 

Corrected above   #140 selection is Jermar Jefferson RB Oregon State

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

Any chance next year we can have a standard format for picks when they're made? Like, we all start the post with the same format, and those who want to elaborate can, and others can just post their picks?

Would make it easier to tell team/pick/player info.

• Like 5

With the 142nd pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston
rawImage.jpg
tip-toe
After not drafting Tutu Atwell, the Packers take another speed demon in Marquez Stevenson.  The 6'0" 5'10" receiver can find himself getting reps in the slot from which he'll pose a home-run threat that opposing defenses will have to respect.  Davante Adams will strike terror into defenses as they hone in on stopping him, but they'll have to keep one eye on known home-run threat Marquez Valdez-Scantling.  Meanwhile Marquez Stevenson will sneak in while their hands are full and beat everybody deep for the TD.

• Like 6

The NY Jets select Demetric Felton, WR, UCLA.

He's definitely undersized and will probably be limited to only seeing the field on certain packages deployed as an RB or slot WR but god is he electric with the ball in his hands. Nice gadget piece for a Jets offence that's badly in need of a spark.  

USATSI_13278412.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

@thelongestbreath OTC

• Like 5