Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok, looks like I didn't miss much, lol. slow day with tantalizing discussions on fake future draft picks... lol...OP is updated...

I have picks for @gooseneck but I saw he was in here talking...Did he mention anything? If not I can make his picks for him...I wrote him now to make sure, if he doesn't respond quickly I will go ahead and use the list he provided...

Also Washington will entertain trade downs...from anyone ahem @Owls0325  make it good..lmk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Ok, looks like I didn't miss much, lol. slow day with tantalizing discussions on fake future draft picks... lol...OP is updated...

I have picks for @gooseneck but I saw he was in here talking...Did he mention anything? If not I can make his picks for him...I wrote him now to make sure, if he doesn't respond quickly I will go ahead and use the list he provided...

Also Washington will entertain trade downs...from anyone ahem @Owls0325  make it good..lmk

Gooseneck ain't said **** in 9 hours.

• Haha 3

It's been a quarter of a century since the Broncos drafted Terrell Davis and the NFL has yet to solve that scheme when it's executed properly. Now the 49ers will be drafting an eerily similar player that is tailor made to carve defenses up in this system. 

49ers select, Kylin Hill, RB #hailstate

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

It's been a quarter of a century since the Broncos drafted Terrell Davis and the NFL has yet to solve that scheme when it's executed properly. Now the 49ers will be drafting an eerily similar player that is tailor made to carve defenses up in this system. 

49ers select, Kylin Hill, RB #hailstate

The question now, is Mac your Elway? 

4 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

I didn't draft him. The simulation 49ers barely know the kid. 

Haha oops. I totally misread your post. 

I guess Fields is your Elway. Or Cutler?? 

Edited by duffy
  • Haha 1

With the 124th Pick the Jacksonville Jaguars select Jordan Smith OLB UAB. A player with considerable upside, he comes in to compete in the OLB room with the switch to a 3-4 alongside the likes of Josh Allen and Chaisson. He possesses strong physical attributes (6ft 7 and 255 pounds) and brings solid production: Across 21 games, he racked up 89 tackles, 23.5 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks, three forced fumbles, and an interception. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1