Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

11 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

So espn and tankathon both have San Francisco at 102.  But OP says Miami so Miami it is. Just not why they are different. 

I think it might come from that big trade that happened on the first day of the draft where SF moved up to #3

Just now, Owls0325 said:

I think it might come from that big trade that happened on the first day of the draft where SF moved up to #3

It did but for some reason those two sites did not update even now.  That's sad honestly  lol  

With the 104th selection in the ES GM's Mock Draft, the Charm City Purple Birds select... 

JOSH MYERS  --  Center  --  The Ohio State

Ohio State: Josh Myers could resume Rimington dominance for Buckeyes

Once again, Baltimore goes back to the offensive line well to rebuild a group whose depth was truly tested in 2020. Myers has the experience and talent to step in and start at center on day one. He also has the ability to play guard if needed.

This is one tough sumbich. Check this out...

" Unbeknownst to the public, Myers played the final three games of the season -- arguably the biggest of the year for the Buckeyes -- with an injured foot.

'I kept it very quiet during the season but I did get a turf toe injury in the Big Ten Championship Game,' he revealed on Tuesday. 'And then I decided to play through it and play in the Clemson game and ended up hurting it significantly worse in the Clemson game. And then again, I played in the Alabama game.'

After the season, Myers got an MRI and an X-ray on his foot, which revealed he had a broken bone and an avulsion of the tendon on another bone. Myers had surgery and is now two months into a four-month recovery process. Because of this recovery, Myers only did his measurements and bench press, where he managed 29 reps, no on-field activity, at Ohio State’s pro day. "

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Wyatt-Davis-Josh-Myers-played-injured-in-Ohio-State-football-biggest-games-of-2020-163427344/

Josh Myers

Edited by duffy
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, duffy said:

With the 104th selection in the ES GM's Mock Draft, the Charm City Purple Birds select... 

JOSH MYERS  --  Center  --  The Ohio State

Ohio State: Josh Myers could resume Rimington dominance for Buckeyes

Once again, Baltimore goes back to the offensive line well to rebuild a group that's depth was truly tested last season. Myers has the experience and talent to step in and start at center day one. He also has the ability to play guard if needed. This is one tough sumbich. Check this out...

" Unbeknownst to the public, Myers played the final three games of the season -- arguably the biggest of the year for the Buckeyes -- with an injured foot.

'I kept it very quiet during the season but I did get a turf toe injury in the Big Ten Championship Game,' he revealed on Tuesday. 'And then I decided to play through it and play in the Clemson game and ended up hurting it significantly worse in the Clemson game. And then again, I played in the Alabama game.'

After the season, Myers got an MRI and an X-ray on his foot, which revealed he had a broken bone and an avulsion of the tendon on another bone. Myers had surgery and is now two months into a four-month recovery process. Because of this recovery, Myers only did his measurements and bench press, where he managed 29 reps, no on-field activity, at Ohio State’s pro day. "

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Wyatt-Davis-Josh-Myers-played-injured-in-Ohio-State-football-biggest-games-of-2020-163427344/

Josh Myers

No no no, that was my pick. Great pick surprised he fell this low. 

• Like 1

Just now, Owls0325 said:

No no no, that was my pick. Great pick surprised he fell this low. 

As did I. I feel like he's a second round guy. Nice consolation for losing BOTH Dickerson and Meinerz with the pick right before mine. 

Just now, Morrison J said:

Can I send someone a shortlist so they can make my pick for me and I don't stall things? Live in Ireland so its 2.30am here!

Lizard King never sleeps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The kiss of death was "everyone's here lets go!" lol j/k  It's like people hear that and find something to do...lol..

This whole thing is like waiting in a long ass line and you know when its your turn and you take your sweet ass time?, without a care in the world.

At the bank or getting groceries or the dmv..lol 

He's back!

• Like 1

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The kiss of death was "everyone's here lets go!" lol j/k  It's like people hear that and find something to do...lol..

This whole thing is like waiting in a long ass line and you know when its your turn and you take your sweet ass time?, without a care in the world.

At the bank or getting groceries or the dmv..lol 

Yea, sorry I jinxed us. I have Jags and Jets.  So if NO picks we get 3 more right away.  LOL  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With the 106th pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Trey Sermon, RB Ohio State

With the 107th pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, the New York Jets select Jamar Johnson S, Indiana (BTW The Atlanta Falcons now officially hate the NY Jets - had their eye on Jamar for the last 30 picks!! JK WE only highly dislike them.... I mean it's not the Saints or anything like that!) 

With the 108th pick in the 2021 ES Mock Draft, The Atlanta Falcons select Benjamin St-Juste, CB Minnesota - The Falcons are in desperate need of secondary help. After a solid freshman season with Michigan, he had a hamstring problem that held him out of 2018. There was a parting of ways and Benjamin came to Minn. He had a great 2019 campaign seeing him with 10 pass breakups, 3rd in the conference. He only played 5 gms in 2020 due to Covid but he played well in those 5. 

He has limited time playing and there was some mystery around the 2018 injury, although he appears to have recovered very nicely. He should be able to compliment A.J Terrell who as a rookie was Atlanta's only real positive contributor in the secondary. 

image.png.794d0f9cfe1e463fc6b02a5922f93d94.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1