Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, thelongestbreath said:

With the 109th pick in the 4th round the Houston Texans select Trey Smith OG Tennessee

We understand the medical issues, but they have been under control since 2019.  We feel we have a great medical team here to continue monitoring the situation while getting a day 1 starting value player

already selected....pick number 38...

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

(BTW The Atlanta Falcons now officially hate the NY Jets - had their eye on Jamar for the last 30 picks!! JK WE only highly dislike them.... I mean it's not the Saints or anything like that!) 

15 minutes ago, drowland said:

The Browns hate the Jets too!  This is the 2nd Rd in a row they snagged my pick right in front of me.  I had my eyes on Jamar also.  Back to the board!

7 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

Houston just got hosed and lost out on their 4 player selections.  Please stand by

Guys, this pick stealing has become quite a problem. I might have a solution though:

Let's set up another thread and we can each take turns listing players who we want so other teams know not to take them. We'll go one at a time so everyone gets a shot. Maybe we can do the order based on each team's previous season standings? Maybe some teams can have extra chances to name a player as compensation for losing players in free agency? We can also take selections away from a team like the Patriots who cheat a lot. It's just an idea... 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

with the 109th pick the Texans choose Shaun Wade CB Ohio State

I thought about Wade at 104. Definitely good value if he gets his act together. I think some team would be wise to bring him in as a slot corner. He seemed to do well there before Okudah and Arnette left. 

• Like 2

With the 110th pick the Cleveland Browns select D'Wayne Eskridge, WR - Western Michigan.

Guess I'll switch it up and draft an offensive guy.  Browns can use some more speed at WR and Eskridge is a burner and really fun to watch.  Don't like that he's already 24 years old but he can step in as a returner right away and backup Landry in the slot.

Edited by drowland
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, duffy said:

I thought about Wade at 104. Definitely good value if he gets his act together. I think some team would be wise to bring him in as a slot corner. He seemed to do well there before Okudah and Arnette left. 

You are absolutely correct, and it’s exactly my thoughts with where I placed him on my board.  Texans signed King and Hargreaves III for outside starting corner roles.  Slap him in between the two of them in the slot and let him thrive.  He’s absolutely a liability on the outside at any given moment but can man the slot with precision.  OSU based on necessity played him out of position last season

He was next man up after the four selections before mine and the fact I missed an entire pick from the second round 😩.

Edited by thelongestbreath
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Turning our attention to defense the Cincinnati Bengals look to add some explosive playmaking ability off the edge,

With the 111th pick in the ES Mock Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select, Chris Rumph II, DE Duke

image.jpeg.1cc9133f6a0eccc843b97600ec82809f.jpeg

Reallyyy like this guy as a depth piece. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thelongestbreath said:

Told you...great value...

if he was still there 😆.

so much for the spreadsheet I’ve been updating.

with the 109th pick the Texans choose Shaun Wade CB Ohio State

I wanted him with my next pick. Learning behind Patrick Peterson for a year would have done wonders.

• Like 2

@Ball Security and the Detroit Lions have until 8:00AM or we will unfortunately have to skip.  

Please remember that after round 2 the time slot is 8 hours. 

@Ball Security and the Lions on the clock - 1 hours left

@Gallen5862  and the Panthers are on deck

@PokerPacker and the cheese heads in the wings

@Davistron20 and dallast coming soon

@Redskins Reparations mara cheaters are coming soon

@Berggy9598 and the 49ers coming soon

@KDawg and the chargers are coming soon