Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

5 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

It feels like the team is so obsessed w/ replacing Gibby's skillset via RB by committee in the event of Gibby's injury absence, that the team neglects actually doing the things that would at least limit the likelihood of a Gibby injury in the first place. At this point its is mind-numbingly bizarre

Not to mention… Patterson had a good game. Patterson and McKissick are more than capable of doing that. Meanwhile we don’t have a single bruiser type. 

Our personnel decisions are strange.

• Thumb up 1

Well it looks like DeSean Jackson is available again…

Unfortunately my opinion on him when he was here last time was that he was good for one deep catch every other game and then would disappear. Even if he can still to that, Taylor can’t throw that far.

13 hours ago, clietas said:

Yeah let's bring back the RB that's made of glass and sexually assaulted an elderly woman. 🙄

No thanks. 

Had to go back a page to see for myself that someone was actually suggesting that....didn’t believe you, but wow 😂 

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I'd actually consider bringing D-Jax in as a deep threat, if we had a QB that could consistently get him the ball. 

I’d bring him back just so i can wear his jersey again 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hawgboy said:

Well it looks like DeSean Jackson is available again…

Unfortunately my opinion on him when he was here last time was that he was good for one deep catch every other game and then would disappear. Even if he can still to that, Taylor can’t throw that far.

I disagree, I think Taylor can throw that far, it's just that the ball would take a really, really long time to get there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Redskinzfan30 said:

As Pat Mcafee likes to say For The Brand. Sucks our brand is now workplace harassment 

I am less than thrilled with the on field product, but to say they aren’t making a concentrated effort to overhaul the culture is disingenuous. Whether the reasons behind it were genuine or not, they did move on from nearly all of the folks involved in the culture you speak of. Continuing to harp on the past serves no purpose and just impedes guys like Wright and Rivera from doing their jobs.

• Like 1