Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

27 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

If Kerrigan was retiring he would have said so right? If he doesn't, I hope he goes to a contender and not some **** team like the Lions. 

My guess is Indy. They’ve made a lot of moves to bolster the pass rush

42 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Awesome. I really didn't want him back. Bring on the youth movement. 

Sooooo when your gone and no longer a fan I'll post...good..couldnt stand him around here anyway..bring on some other wrinkled islander.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Sooooo when your gone and no longer a fan I'll post...good..couldnt stand him around here anyway..bring on some other wrinkled islander.

Lolwut? I'm still a fan. I just feel like he's overrated and always have. 

It's no Shaka that he's not coming back, even though he was a King around here.

Kerrigan can start one or two more years on a depleted team. I think he's still got something in the tank. 

I get it from both parties. It's time.

Frustrating draft pick at the time. Seemed like they drafted a 43 LE to play OLB in a 34. Trading down and passing on the elite talent on that draft (Watt) was foolish then and now. 

He's done as well here as I could have hoped. He's no Orakpo. 

Edited by Silvernon
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Silvernon said:

Kerrigan can start one or two more years on a depleted team. I think he's still got something in the tank. 

I get it from both parties. It's time.

Frustrating draft pick at the time. Seemed like they drafted a 43 LE to play OLB in a 34. Trading down and passing on the elite talent on that draft (Watt) was foolish then and now. 

He's done as well here as I could have hoped. He's no Orakpo. 

Is that a shot at kerrigan or orakpo? Because Kerrigan far outplayed orakpo by almost 30 sacks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

Is that a shot at kerrigan or orakpo? Because Kerrigan far outplayed orakpo by almost 30 sacks

I think he’s saying that while he was no Watt, he wasn’t a relative bust like Orakpo either.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, carex said:

because there's no way he cane beat Jared Norris,   Jordan Kunaszyk and Justin Phillips in the competition for the sixth LB spot

I’m not convinced we carry six LBers, especially if they see Toney as a tweener between DE and LB.  

I just hope no one on the eagles staff teaches kerrigan how to sell a holding call.  If not, I'm not worried about him at this point in his career.  Would have preferred he went to afc, or any team not in division, but oh well.  

Edited by KillBill26

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I think he’s saying that while he was no Watt, he wasn’t a relative bust like Orakpo either.

I don’t think Rak was on any way a bust, to be honest. He just wasn’t an all-pro talent. He was a very good player playing a role on some meh defenses and he was playing LB at points which... wasn’t his bread and butter. Kerrigan was more versatile in that sense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I’ve just liked, then unliked your previous post in the space of 2 minutes. :ols:

The Eagles. Really. The contract details will be interesting to see.

I didn't hold it against Brian Mitchell--for very long, anyway lol--I won't hold it against Kerrigan. But still...wanted to root for him, can't do that now.

• Like 4