Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

3 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Barrett got 4/72mil with the Bucs and his cap hit in 2021 is 5.6m

This team is going to have to tag the plunge and spend some cash.

More proof that the cap is a joke and can be easily navigated every year. This is why the team needs to invest now. Deal with the repercussions in 5-7 years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

I went a step further and blocked twitter itself. I rely on you guys because I refuse to go back.

It is a cesspool no doubt. But I only use it for football news now. Will not be on it again after the draft until FA next year. 

26 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The Packers signing Jones to a 4 year deal really makes their 2020 draft worthless. They drafted a QB in round one that wont see the field this year. They then drafted AJ Dillon in round 2 and signed Jones for 4 years the next offseason. That draft makes absolutely no sense to me. 

You have to think beyond the starters. High potential players via draft provide cheap backups and ideal replacements in case the starters get hurt. Personally I would have gone with a WR instead of the QB in last year's draft but AJ Dillon is a good replacement for Williams and possible starter in case they weren't able to sign Jones. 

• Like 1

For me I'd be jazzed if its Fitzpatrick.  Don't hate dalton but wouldn't like it either.  Ditto Trubisky.   The upside to me for Dalton and Trubisky is shutting down giving up draft capital for Darnold albeit I don't like either one.

See tweet below, Jordan is one of my favs.  Losing out on him for Darnold -- yuck. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am hoping for Ju Ju more then anybody else.  He seems to be flying a little under the radar but I love his game.   He has a good combination of speed and power is dangerous at the LOS and going deep.  Also physical without the ball.  Seems like the a good fit here and the type of guy the WFT wants to build around.  dynamic guys that can beat you without great qb play.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

Did Ian just mention Washington as having interest in Andy Dalton?

Id literally rather gauge my own eyes out

He’s the poor man’s (prime) Alex Smith so that would be disappointing, but unsurprising. It would be very disheartening. 

• Like 4

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

He’s the poor man’s (prime) Alex Smith so that would be disappointing, but unsurprising. It would be very disheartening. 

If we go and sign Dalton to me it means the staff wants Heiny or Allen to start with Dalton the insurance policy. 

• Like 2