Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

Wonder what the numbers end up being on Curtis Samuel. Seems teams are all over him if you are to believe to rumors. But is that because they have him circled as the breakout WR of the group, or because they think he's the best value?

Give me Golladay, JuJu and Corey Davis over Curtis Samuel if the rate is the same. But I do like Samuel's upside.

10 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This is entire dimensions worse than caring about fantasy football over real football lol. Feel sorry for you, caught in that MUT money trap. This is a cry for help! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it is a money trap but fortunately I don't spend too much...but it is nice to be able to play wit your fav players 

• Haha 1

No hate but can we keep the tweets from random fans/people out of this thread? Unless maybe they’re relevant to a player after we sign them, like fan intel about someone we’re unfamiliar with, etc. Journalists, reporters, rumor guys—all good during the “newshound” period imo. But I don’t think anyone gives a **** what Fat Tony from Fairfield thinks, let’s keep it to potential news and rumors—we have enough wishcasting and bad opinions from us ES’ers :ols:

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

I predict this place still goes into meltdown at the contract we give to our first signing :ols:

It's getting there.  I might get a little testy seeing that even Houston is signing a PR/KR!  LOL

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

No hate but can we keep the tweets from random fans/people out of this thread? Unless maybe they’re relevant to a player after we sign them, like fan intel about someone we’re unfamiliar with, etc. Journalists, reporters, rumor guys—all good during the “newshound” period imo. But I don’t think anyone gives a **** what Fat Tony from Fairfield thinks, let’s keep it to potential news and rumors—we have enough wishcasting and bad opinions from us ES’ers :ols:

And Laviska Shenault, who is already better than Chark imo although they play very different roles. 

And Trey Quinn who may be the best of all their receivers!

• Haha 1

This is great. Glad we are not really being connected to any big names here. Based on last season, I trust this team to find more value signings at bargain prices. I'd be very happy with signing the likes of John Brown and Jacob Hollister to 1-2 year deals at AAVs $5M or lower. 

There are also going to be a bunch of names we sign who will not have heard of that I expect this board to criticize. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

And Laviska Shenault, who is already better than Chark imo although they play very different roles. 

Forgot about Shenault - he is a good one for sure.

31 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m surprised there hasn’t been news on Alex smith interest by teams (bears, jaguars?) yet. 

You mean in the ten days he's been available? Teams didn't have to wait til now to sign Smith, he was available a week and a half ago

I haven’t seen any news on:

Malik Hooker

Jayon Brown

Curtis Samuel

Eric Fisher

KJ Wright

If that’s right and I’m just not a victim of a slow F5 twitch finger that’s good news. 

Probably a corner or two we may be in on as well.

32 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m surprised there hasn’t been news on Alex smith interest by teams (bears, jaguars?) yet. 

He’s going to be one of the last QB dominoes to fall. There’s a few others that have to get out of the way first before anyone signs him.

Just now, Jericho said:

You mean in the ten days he's been available? Teams didn't have to wait til now to sign Smith, he was available a week and a half ago

Yes, i mean in the ten days. I’m surprised there hasn’t been interest in him in any of those 10 days. No **** teams didn’t have to wait until now, i am well aware of how it works 😂 

Just now, KDawg said:

I haven’t seen any news on:

Malik Hooker

Jayon Brown

Curtis Samuel

Eric Fisher

KJ Wright

If that’s right and I’m just not a victim of a slow F5 twitch finger that’s good news. 

Probably a corner or two we may be in on as well.

Fisher would be fantastic and Brown though I'd gladly take all mentioned.

My gut says:

1. It’s gonna be a triumvirate of Trubisky, Heinicke and Allen fighting it out at qb. The fall back option if Trubisky signs elsewhere is Fitz, Taylor, or Dalton.

2. At 19 none of the top qb options will be there and we aren’t spending any draft capital to move up. So we shock the world and draft a workhorse running back in the first round and become more of a low risk run first/play action passing offense that wins games with our defense. (Marty Hurney has a reputation for taking rbs high in the draft).

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 1