Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, markmills67 said:

Now I know why we franchise Tagged Sherff, we are going 2nd/3rd Tier and bargain basement signing, so we don't need to save 10m for 2021 by signing Sherff to a LTD, we will pay him and lose him in 2022 😭😠

It's been 2 and a half hours, open up the windows and let in some sunshine. Save the dark pit of despair for if we sign Darnold or Trubisky.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I don't hate Trubisky but it doesn't move the needle for me in terms of making the team better. I think he's a better option than what we have at QB right now but only because I don't have a lot of faith in TH.

We agree about Trubisky. Where we disagree a bit is with TH. Faith is ALL I have in him. Such a small sample size, but I trust my eyes--he can play and the offense simply looked sharp during the times he was operating it.

Now, I'm not advocating TH to be the starter, I'm just pointing out that TH belongs in the conversation. If Trubisky is THE GUY brought in to start over TH, then I'd be pretty disappointed.

9 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Wow this is a steal. 

Depending if significant upside means max incentives go much higher.

3 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

We agree about Trubisky. Where we disagree a bit is with TH. Faith is ALL I have in him. Such a small sample size, but I trust my eyes--he can play and the offense simply looked sharp during the times he was operating it.

Now, I'm not advocating TH to be the starter, I'm just pointing out that TH belongs in the conversation. If Trubisky is THE GUY brought in to start over TH, then I'd be pretty disappointed.

If TH stays healthy he is more fun to watch then anyone we've seen in some time.  Now does it last...who knows.

It is part of my defense in FA pitch.  Defenders will want to play on this line, but WR/TE may be tougher to persuade.  Let's go crazy D and make it easier on our O.

Edited by jsharrin55
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I haven’t seen any news on:

Malik Hooker

Jayon Brown

Curtis Samuel

Eric Fisher

KJ Wright

Really no one specified with WTF only rumors. Samuel only one really mentioned elsewhere

Would love to hear one of these guys on the radar

Must admit, they did a good of keeping things quite!

8 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

I loved watching TH. He brought a little magic and excitement to the team we haven’t had in forever. Dude can certainly play. He’s got the brain, and leadership ability you want. Our guys you could tell would fight for him. If it wasn’t for the fact that he’s small and he could get hurt. Otherwise I’d be 100% in on him. If we don’t get another option I do hope he gets first crack. And if he can’t stay healthy so be it. But he definitely earned his contract and I hope he has the chance to outperform it. 

Edited by Lovi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Hell no to Scrubisky......   Sign Fitzpatrick, Darnold, Dalton or damner anyone else. 

Anyone know if the recent resigning of Taysom Hill, means that Jameis Winston is out the door in New Orleans? 

Wait a minute. You would actually prefer Darnold to Trubisky? Why would that be?

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Hell no to Scrubisky......   Sign Fitzpatrick, Darnold, Dalton or damner anyone else. 

Anyone know if the recent resigning of Taysom Hill, means that Jameis Winston is out the door in New Orleans? 

They want Jameis back but to bring him back to compete with Taysom Hill, who is Payton's pet. If I am him, I look for legitimate starting opportunities. He would beat out both Heinicke and Allen here

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Wait a minute. You would actually prefer Darnold to Trubisky? Why would that be?

I'd prefer for Darnold and Trubisky to both start for the Eagles and Giants.

As long as neither of those bums are on our roster, I'll be happy.

13 minutes ago, Wyndorf25 said:

He may be the guy, he may be Kurt Warner lite - a guy who wallowed in purgatory for years before finding his niche, but i'm always skeptical about those flashes and I'm not interested in putting all our eggs in that basket. One game, no matter how well or against the SB champs, isn't nearly enough of a sample size.