Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

6 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Bring us some Jamal Williams to repl Barber. 

Man, that would be a massive upgrade.  He does a little bit of everything and won't complain about not getting touches.  Plus, we don't have to spend a draft pick on a RB.  Would absolutely love that move and he's probably not very expensive either.

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Saw a tweet that Golladay is headed to meet with the Giants 

There's a fake Ian Rapoport account that's putting this out there. Not sure if you were looking at that or something more legit

20 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Trent bailing out on SF would be nice.

They would likely get a 3rd comp pick in 2022, meaning they ultimately netted out a 5th in terms of what they gave up for a year of Trent - certainly beats us giving up a 4th for a half season of HaHa Clinton Dix

Okay, so I'm not gonna sit here and **** about no deals. BUT, I feel like the hype about the 12 o'clock start time was a bit ... blah?

No real deals announced. None of major interest at least. I know it's just 44 minutes in, but I was really expecting a bit more in terms of fireworks, and not just with OUR signings, but just generally across the league. Did the league push back on past years where the tampering window was basically ignored and deals were announced right at the start of tampering period?

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins

25 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Bring us some Jamal Williams to repl Barber. 

Would really rather not use anything but an UDFA signing to add to the RB room unless a premium guy, a real difference maker like Etienne or Najee, falls to us in the 2nd or 3rd, which likely won’t happen.  Barber is replacement level in his role which is fine. Getting only slightly better in that role while spending a bit more serves no purpose when you can slot in cheap UDFA rookies imo 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1