Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

No announcements .... yet ... anywhere really.

Didn't multiple deals drop last year right at noon?

You don't want to look too guilty. Players (or really their agents) aren't supposed to talk to anyone else until noon today. We all know that does not happen, but if you announce a deal within seconds it sends up red flags.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

You don't want to look too guilty. Players (or really their agents) aren't supposed to talk to anyone else until noon today. We all know that does not happen, but if you announce a deal within seconds it sends up red flags.

Oh I know, but I remember last year there were multiple big deals announced right as the clock started, and nobody batted an eye.

Just now, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

It’s maybe just taking the Jets a while getting around everyone.

Watching NFL Network, it comes off like today is NY Jets day and others teams are their sidekicks. 

1 minute ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Said that earlier, makes sense.

Yep I recall you saying it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Edge isn't going to be a top priority unless you're talking outside linebacker. I'd love to hear news about QB, CB, WR, and LB.

Yeah. I liked him on the strong side. Too rich for us though. 

Shaq Barrett got 17 Mill per year with up to 18 mill for 15 sacks. FA is going to be expensive ya'll.

Edited by clskinsfan

16 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Isn't Barrett an OLB/DE?

Yep. OLB. I remember LB being a big need for FA, and MLB specifically, and he’s one of the names people were talking about after the other bucs LB Lavonte David re-signed, so i guess I figured he was an MLB. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993