Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

I’m now intrigued by the Harris link from earlier. Could we really spend big on a safety, well maybe so. Perhaps the reason Darby hasn’t re-signed yet is because the approach is to invest more at FS. Then dump Collins and draft a CB if needed, or find ‘another Darby’ this offseason from the raft of CBs on the market?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Cooley talked about this.  He says there are dramatic differences from one offense to another as for the focus on TE.   He thinks part of the appeal for a TE to come here is this offense has a heavier focus on the TE then some.  Also there have been articles about how because of O line injuries, Jonnu had to block more than usual last year versus run routes. 

The appeal to me about Jonnu is he's an emerging TE.  The fact that he didn't have that many catches with the Titans is meaningless IMO.  In other words, he could be an 80 catch guy IMO if he's thrown the ball a lot.    It was Cooley's point albeit it wasn't centered on Jonnu specifically. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Just saw a link someone posted that we have or are the favorites to sign your guy, Holladay!  You must be happy!  If I'm wrong, sorry.  

lol, I am not going to be happy until it actually happens.  Lots of rumors about a lot of teams including supposedly heavy interest in Golladay from multiple teams. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Cooley talked about this.  He says there are dramatic differences from one offense to another as for the focus on TE.   He thinks part of the appeal for a TE to come here is this offense has a heavier focus on the TE then some.  Also there have been articles about how because of O line injuries, Jonnu had to block more than usual last year. 

The appeal to me about Jonnu is he's an emerging TE.  The fact that he didn't have that many catches with the Titans is meaningless IMO.  In other words, he could be an 80 catch guy IMO if he's thrown the ball a lot.    It was Cooley's point albeit it wasn't centered on Jonnu specifically. 

IF we are fortunate enough to get Jonnu too, Wow!

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Interesting Holladay isn't on list.  Oh well, I would rather have Jonnu than Henry.  Give us Jonnu, Holladay and Jayon Brown.  Amazing!  I can hope, right?  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

^ ok, are people intentionally saying Holladay as a joke? What am i missing? It’s Golladay.....

Guess I messed his name up in haste.  I apologize.  :)  Sorry about that.