Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

16 minutes ago, Mpvanskins said:

On a different note, if we don’t play better than this if we make the playoffs the Bucs will destroy us.

The Bucs are going to destroy us no matter what, let’s be honest. And that’s not a bad thing either, they’re just on fire, and we can’t win in a shootout, at least not yet. 

i still want to win tonight though. BADLY

Just now, Bacon said:

For doing his job to the best of his present ability and winning far more games than he's lost in his time with Washington? 

For knowing how much the leg is hindering his ability to be effective and not realizing that being a good leader isn’t just about leading the team on the field.

Just now, primetime441 said:

As much as Alex gives us the best chance to win, the Eagles figured out a way to immobilize him by pushing him to the sides. I think it's time to rest Smith and give Taylor a chance.

If we pull this game out, Heinicke may be the guy that'll have to get us past Tampa.

If Taylor gets in the game it’ll be too late. Or he will be cold and make turnovers. 

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

That is because of the linebacker. Im sorry if you can't see that. 

I guess any failure has to be blamed on the DL because we invested in them and our expectations aren't through the floor...

Archived